Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6851 6852 [6853] 6854 6855 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15759135 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102780 on: April 01, 2013, 06:28:14 pm »

April 1st is finally over here in Sweden.
Stayed inside all day, and still I almost got pranked.
Do tell.
Minecraft 2.0
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 06:30:15 pm by Ultimuh »

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102781 on: April 01, 2013, 06:31:37 pm »

Youtube is almost over! The staff let me know that a few of my videos were nominated, and I'm hoping for the best.

All my private videos were nominated, and they’re the kind of things that got removed the split second it became non-private.

The rest were untouched.

This bothers me.

Also, my happy of the day is that I might finally get some proper sleep after days of not doing so, so good night.
They ought to follow through on it and shut the site down for a few days, just to watch the ensuing chaos.

Not shut it down permanently, of course.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #102782 on: April 01, 2013, 06:49:57 pm »

Torchlight 2 finally got Steam Workshop support!  About fucking time!

Zenoclash 2 pre-order available!  Fuck yeah!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102783 on: April 01, 2013, 07:27:19 pm »

Torchlight 2 finally got Steam Workshop support!  About fucking time!

Zenoclash 2 pre-order available!  Fuck yeah!
So, mods and more first person punching?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #102784 on: April 01, 2013, 07:32:27 pm »

This cannot be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAX7af8CZwQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=40s

Housecat that wants to take a shower?
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102785 on: April 01, 2013, 07:45:53 pm »

My willful enslavement to The Man pays off again.  Just got a 20% raise in honor of one year on the job, putting me at over 150% the initial offer, not even including the month's pay I got for a Christmas bonus.  I'm basically as financially secure as I could be at my age.

Now if I only I had something to spend it on.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102786 on: April 01, 2013, 07:47:28 pm »

I could certainly use some to secure my finances right now. :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #102787 on: April 01, 2013, 07:52:41 pm »

My willful enslavement to The Man pays off again.  Just got a 20% raise in honor of one year on the job, putting me at over 150% the initial offer, not even including the month's pay I got for a Christmas bonus.  I'm basically as financially secure as I could be at my age.

I think you should throw darts at a board with Skymall products listed on it. You could end up with that gold-leaf King Tut chair.

EDIT: for reference:

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 07:57:19 pm by FearfulJesuit »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #102788 on: April 01, 2013, 07:58:12 pm »

I caught a spider!

Currently put it in a plastic container with one corner of the lid off (to make sure it doesn't choke- it doesn't seem to be able to climb up the walls anyways and the hole isn't big enough if it could) until I figure out what to do with it.
Still, I did it all by myself.  :D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 08:01:45 pm by Twi »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102789 on: April 01, 2013, 07:59:03 pm »

Making new plans for the future!

Whether or not those plans will pan out is still up in the air. But it feels good to try and break out of the slump I've been in.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #102790 on: April 01, 2013, 08:02:56 pm »

God damn, i've just gone through 4 months of hell with saving mismanaged shit just in time for deadlines and the best I can expect is a cost of living adjustment because this govornment contract pays a fixed amount per seat. I would need to get an actual promotion to get much more pay.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #102791 on: April 01, 2013, 08:21:03 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Nice, 4chan.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #102792 on: April 01, 2013, 08:24:29 pm »

Did you finally get a job that doesn't suck?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102793 on: April 01, 2013, 08:32:31 pm »

Did you finally get a job that doesn't suck?

One year ago, yes.  I can't say it doesn't suck, and the fact that I'm salaried but very pointedly expected to work 50-60 hour weeks on demand does certainly stick in my craw, but it is a job that I don't mind going to work and doing.  That's a lot better than I or most people could say about most jobs we've had.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102794 on: April 01, 2013, 09:14:02 pm »

...Man, I am barely in here at all anymore. Oh well~

Anyway! My girlfriend (...Good god does it ever feel weird to say that, even after a month...) has started up a blog! Nothing massive, just a place to post new writing projects as she finishes them, but it's still pretty cool. And could use some more visitors/comments, if anyone is interested in seeing some sci-fi/fantasy short stories and setting pieces every week or two! http://adatspace.blogspot.com/

Also! I'm using way too many exclamation points! I have no idea why! Does that count as happy?!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 6851 6852 [6853] 6854 6855 ... 13325