Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6849 6850 [6851] 6852 6853 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15761161 times)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102750 on: April 01, 2013, 11:44:23 am »

I got sigged!

I was sigged once. Those were the days...
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102751 on: April 01, 2013, 12:04:22 pm »

Well, guys, it's time. Youtube is ready to select their winner, at midnight tonight. Better get any last-minute submissions in, if you have them.

Hard to believe, but it's finally happening.
Goddammit youtube, I love you.
You're about to love it more.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #102753 on: April 01, 2013, 12:16:44 pm »

If I got to pick my future corporate overlord I would pick Google.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102756 on: April 01, 2013, 01:23:41 pm »

I loled http://www.gaslampgames.com/2013/04/01/blood-steam-a-clockwork-empires-fps/
My favourite part was their plans for the games DRM.

• Always-on Internet connection required to interface with the live Clockwork Auction House!
  • Gaslamp’s unique dual key authentication system: two Gaslamp employees stand behind the player as the game is booted and must simultaneously insert and turn a pair of unique activation keys.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102757 on: April 01, 2013, 01:37:30 pm »

I loled http://www.gaslampgames.com/2013/04/01/blood-steam-a-clockwork-empires-fps/
My favourite part was their plans for the games DRM.

• Always-on Internet connection required to interface with the live Clockwork Auction House!
  • Gaslamp’s unique dual key authentication system: two Gaslamp employees stand behind the player as the game is booted and must simultaneously insert and turn a pair of unique activation keys.

The part where I couldn't laugh because... lets face it, it is going to happen was

"Over 10,000 procedurally generated achievements to unlock!"

THEY PREDICTED THE FUTURE!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102759 on: April 01, 2013, 01:56:29 pm »

Not one of them are actually from the Justice League.

Yes, this is the most notable thing from that comic in my view.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102760 on: April 01, 2013, 02:18:16 pm »

Not one of them are actually from the Justice League.

Yes, this is the most notable thing from that comic in my view.

And not that Mario is called SUPER Mario?

Thus indicating that it was not just a random fantasy but a Child's fantasy.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102762 on: April 01, 2013, 02:30:53 pm »

You guys forgot to mention the tags in the gaslamp post! :P
   Tagged also coming to the ouya, david refuses to watch the battlefield 4 trailer preferring to watch things which are less morbid like the office collection of jiggling fleshcubes, emotional devastation, Gaslamp Games games, Gaslamp Games playing games, gears, indie steampunk shooting action woohoo, mad teleportation issues, mostly bourbon, no don't take away my bottle that's my special PR medication, serious business, serious games, sometimes the blood is steamed by the steam, sometimes the steam is actually blood, surefire 80 on metacritic, the stahlmarkian blitztroopers are going to be totally blown away, there is no "that one thing" - I just made it up to cause drama, this is seriously the first post we make after hiring a PR person, trailer narration by Justin Timberlake, turrets, unlike valve our turrets want you to know that they do hate you so much, when the moon fungus hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's lovecraftian, wildly inappropriate for a serious business, you will now attach gears to things   
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #102763 on: April 01, 2013, 02:55:22 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Whelp, we had a good run. Turns out we did die. Oh well.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #102764 on: April 01, 2013, 02:56:35 pm »

That's from last year.
Pages: 1 ... 6849 6850 [6851] 6852 6853 ... 13325