Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6844 6845 [6846] 6847 6848 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15767756 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102675 on: March 30, 2013, 07:48:28 pm »

Vector is a powerful wizard.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102676 on: March 30, 2013, 07:49:19 pm »

So it turns out that this test center, which pretty much gets all the UC Berkeley students, has never seen a better score.
Vector got the high score! A winner is you!

Enter initials: V E C

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102677 on: March 30, 2013, 08:03:59 pm »

Thanks, you guys >_____<

I don't even know what to do with my emotions right now.  I've just been kind of sitting here grinning for the past two hours.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102678 on: March 30, 2013, 08:10:13 pm »

As you damned well should!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #102679 on: March 30, 2013, 08:11:15 pm »

I recommend carrying around copies of the test results and responding to people questioning your aptitude by stapling them to their foreheads.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #102680 on: March 30, 2013, 08:13:04 pm »

I recommend carrying around copies of the test results and responding to people questioning your aptitude by stapling them to their foreheads.
The way you phrase that makes me expect to see an ever-growing mass of people converging upon a singularity of forehead.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102681 on: March 30, 2013, 08:14:56 pm »

*highest of high fives all around*

Oooooh, I like that one.  KACHUNK KACHUNK

The way you phrase that makes me expect to see an ever-growing mass of people converging upon a singularity of forehead.

. . . And this one, KACHUNK KACHUNK KACHUNK
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102682 on: March 30, 2013, 08:15:40 pm »

"You dare question my aptitude? What's that, piece of paper in my pocket? *produce, unfold* I got a perfect score? Fuck yeah, I did."

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102683 on: March 30, 2013, 09:49:03 pm »

Katamari Dastapley.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #102684 on: March 30, 2013, 10:21:09 pm »

Vector is a powerful wizard.
Hagrid.jpg  "You're a wizard, Vector!"  (or witch, in case of the Harry Potter world using the word witch with no negative connotations)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 10:33:21 pm by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #102688 on: March 30, 2013, 11:46:25 pm »

Way to go, Vector!

In entirely unrelated news, the internets tell me that the magic deck I just put together would cost over $100 to purchase outright. 0_o

I think I have a problem. And that problem is that I'm not winning enough.

EDIT: Also maybe puns. Puns may be a problem, too.

>_________>
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 12:02:32 am by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 6844 6845 [6846] 6847 6848 ... 13325