Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6806 6807 [6808] 6809 6810 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15761717 times)

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102105 on: March 22, 2013, 02:07:41 pm »

Do you know how long it took him to accrue those manly badass points, and how swiftly you've taken them away?!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102106 on: March 22, 2013, 02:08:44 pm »

After watching Digibrony's video on teh Youtubes I decided to try out pony hypnosis for myself. I actually had some success in that my fingers and toes felt like they were hooves and I found it difficult to stand on two legs. My legs started twitching involuntarily when it was talking about them being turned into pony legs. I also started thinking about like Twilight also. I'm going to try again to night and see if I can get farther.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102107 on: March 22, 2013, 02:11:04 pm »

Do you know how long it took him to accrue those manly badass points, and how swiftly you've taken them away?!
Note the post count, though. Its like, 96,000 posts ago.

That is also wat mcclay. But more weird than Janet's post.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #102108 on: March 22, 2013, 02:20:39 pm »

After watching Digibrony's video on teh Youtubes I decided to try out pony hypnosis for myself. I actually had some success in that my fingers and toes felt like they were hooves and I found it difficult to stand on two legs. My legs started twitching involuntarily when it was talking about them being turned into pony legs. I also started thinking about like Twilight also. I'm going to try again to night and see if I can get farther.

One, how the fuck does that even work?

Two... Link? I'm curious.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 02:27:18 pm by mcclay »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102111 on: March 22, 2013, 02:24:51 pm »

DuckTales Woo-oo!
Looks almost like Paper Mario or something. Flat characters, 3D environments.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102112 on: March 22, 2013, 02:27:35 pm »

Yaay, self hypnotism.
I was going to try self-hypnotism once, but then realised I had nothing that I wanted to hypnotise myself to think.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102114 on: March 22, 2013, 02:34:28 pm »

Link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D_2S08r49o
Link to the general site (In the desc of the video also): https://docs.google.com/document/d/135UFEsaCEgWuQ3w0-KMb_f8BEFac26bPrJx2HCpeTrA/edit#
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
...Can't tell if your saying I'm a freak or happy with me...

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #102115 on: March 22, 2013, 02:38:05 pm »

Is the world such a place that it can not be both? Has reality become such a gaping void of horror that such things may no longer persist in duality? I think not. Light still exists in this realm.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #102116 on: March 22, 2013, 02:46:04 pm »

Yay! Serbia versus Croatia Soccer match has concluded, 2-0 Croatia, and no one died.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102117 on: March 22, 2013, 02:47:25 pm »

RE: Jury duty. I've been called in once, sat on a jury once, and led the jury in the proceedings once. It was a seriously fucked up trial.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102118 on: March 22, 2013, 03:01:26 pm »

Yay! Serbia versus Croatia Soccer match has concluded, 2-0 Croatia, and no one died.
When you said 'and no one died' I had to go back and check that you were actually talking about soccer, not rugby.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102119 on: March 22, 2013, 03:04:09 pm »

When you said 'and no one died' I had to go back and check that you were actually talking about soccer, not rugby.
I think he meant Belgrade didn't order the shelling of Zagreb after the first goal.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 6806 6807 [6808] 6809 6810 ... 13325