Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6656 6657 [6658] 6659 6660 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15849686 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99855 on: February 23, 2013, 04:31:47 pm »

None of us are interested in your napping habits. I think.
I am       not.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99856 on: February 23, 2013, 04:37:40 pm »

Nice thing about being sick is you have an excuse to sleep all day. Took a 2 hour nap after lunch while listening to the Infinite Star album by Band of Horses and I feel almost fully recovered from whatever bug I had.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #99859 on: February 23, 2013, 05:37:05 pm »

Meh.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99860 on: February 23, 2013, 06:06:30 pm »

This is the ruleset for a role-playing game I'm going to be joining.  Oh, yes.  Yeeeeeeeees.  I'm going to be playing an insane mathematician.

Also, I signed up to be a paid psychological research subject, which I'm really hoping I get to do.  Last time was super-fun and being paid $10-15/hour to entertain myself sounds like a good idea.  Planning on going to a poetry reading tonight and a museum exhibit on silence tomorrow, and otherwise pretty much all I have to do today, assignment-wise, is read and write about various poetry and novels :D

And, for Monday, I get to go be taught applied cognitive science for free from a big schmancy organization that makes entrepreneurs pay through the nose for this privilege.  I really like being in college, and I wish I'd figured out how much fun it is sooner.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99861 on: February 23, 2013, 06:10:16 pm »

Oh, yes.  Yeeeeeeeees.  I'm going to be playing an insane mathematician.
Redundant statement is redundant.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99862 on: February 23, 2013, 06:12:56 pm »

Snerk >_______>

I'll do horrible things with topological equivalencies, the likes of which you'll wish you hadn't experienced.  After all, the only difference between a human being and a donut is a little shaping and stretching.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 06:19:37 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99863 on: February 23, 2013, 06:19:16 pm »

Actually I was referring to the "insane" bit. Anybody who regularly deals with something this abstract and complex (and probably likes it) is, almost by definition, insane.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99864 on: February 23, 2013, 06:20:55 pm »

Actually I was referring to the "insane" bit. Anybody who regularly deals with something this abstract and complex (and probably likes it) is, almost by definition, insane.

Yeah, I know--I was joking, though I imagine that didn't come across over the net (that's why I redacted the message).  It's true, math can make you kind of nuts.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99865 on: February 23, 2013, 06:23:27 pm »

Pretty much anyone that goes into academia is insane. It takes a certain kind of mind to appreciate numbers, applied or otherwise, and a certain kind of mind willing to shovel the shit of academic politics in order to do it.

An... unhinged mind.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #99867 on: February 23, 2013, 06:24:13 pm »

I've only now noticed that Vector is back ._.

* Haspen feels terrible.

* Haspen hugs Vector!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99868 on: February 23, 2013, 06:29:39 pm »

*hugs*

Hiya, Haspen!

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #99869 on: February 23, 2013, 06:36:26 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/uk-police-issue-witness-statement-character-peaches-dog-203049574.html

You know the prosecutors are unreasonable when their own police give them this.

Though I have often heard jokes about demanding a police dog testify, none of them have ever been serious requests/demands.... :)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 06:38:31 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 6656 6657 [6658] 6659 6660 ... 13326