Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6461 6462 [6463] 6464 6465 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15757084 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96930 on: January 05, 2013, 08:50:52 pm »

Oh, Canada~

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96931 on: January 05, 2013, 09:18:59 pm »

Oh, Canada~
That could be taken many ways, and you probably know it.
~ :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #96932 on: January 05, 2013, 09:49:56 pm »

You sure? I thought cancer was a giant crab with no weak point, that you ride into battle, bellowing war cries for the glory of Karne.
Thanks mate but I have enough glory as is. I've got so much glory I'm just rolling in the bloody stuff. I'm like Obama but less black and with more stuttering. And glasses. And no girlfriend. And glory. Lots of glory. Like giant waves of golden-brown glory coming over the hills like frenchfries in a summer breeze.

What I'm saying is that all crabs have weak points.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96933 on: January 05, 2013, 09:55:16 pm »

Random, small thing:

I got proposed to yesterday. I said yes.

Okay maybe it's not so small. I love you, Doctus~
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #96934 on: January 05, 2013, 10:15:08 pm »

:D :D

Can't resist making a content-free post on this matter. I must simply wish you the best!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:25:52 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96935 on: January 05, 2013, 10:20:29 pm »

Random, small thing:

Yay! Congrats Kaijyuu! Very much congrats!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #96936 on: January 05, 2013, 10:22:00 pm »

Random, small thing:

Yay! Congrats Kaijyuu! Very much congrats!
*Squeee*

Happy for ya, Kaijyuu!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96937 on: January 05, 2013, 10:22:34 pm »

When is it? :P
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96938 on: January 05, 2013, 10:22:45 pm »

Yay for kaijyuu! (and Doctus)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96940 on: January 05, 2013, 10:26:31 pm »

Random, small thing:

You lucky bastards ;)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #96941 on: January 05, 2013, 10:26:42 pm »

Indeed, may your partnership be productive! I mean the marrying couple, by the way.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #96942 on: January 05, 2013, 10:29:37 pm »

Random, small thing:

Brofive mate.

Namely, certain shampoos.
Well to be fair I have a weakness for Pantene as well. It's just so good smelling!

Also I'm surprised Google Image Search went 25 pages without a Ranma 1/2 reference on that one. I was expecting at least one image of Shampoo using Shampoo. I think she even did it in the main series at some point.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96943 on: January 05, 2013, 10:32:48 pm »

When is it? :P
Sometime this summer.

And thanks again all~
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #96944 on: January 05, 2013, 10:39:30 pm »

Congratulations.  I'm really happy for you guys.

I... cannot in good conscience resist cautioning, though.  I've seen at least half my friends rush starry eyed into commitment, only to regret later that they didn't give it more time.  Don't be one of those people!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 6461 6462 [6463] 6464 6465 ... 13325