Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6402 6403 [6404] 6405 6406 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15792163 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96046 on: December 22, 2012, 09:03:12 pm »

Happy Start of World War 2 Year, fellow 50 pagers!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96047 on: December 22, 2012, 09:27:57 pm »

This video.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #96048 on: December 22, 2012, 09:38:43 pm »

That was completely ridiculous.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96049 on: December 23, 2012, 06:47:17 am »

Oh gods I am so happy.
Still visiting family, bla bla bla, we went and picked up a new Ps3(to replace the old one that was destroyed by small children horrifying monsters), and traded the three shitty games it came with (well, GTA4 isn't that bad but I already have it) for The Sims 3: Pets.

I still had to complete my self-set Sims 2 goal of reaching ninety-something thousand simbux to afford the giant house I built, but after that I plunged into the new game, with some misgivings. Ya see, I was kinda worried that, being the Pets version, it would be a horribly truncated version of the normal game with a few gimmicky pet features tacked on.

That's what was the problem with number two, it was actually quite horrible with all its flaws and bugs and glitches and missing features, I wouldn't really call it a "great" game, I just got addicted to it regardless.
This game quickly blew all those worries away. Wow. Seriously. Maybe I'm just a sucker for this sort of game, but it is amazing.

I haven't really slept since I got it, naturally. :P

This post is probably rambly and near-incomprehensible due to said sleep deprivation, too.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #96050 on: December 23, 2012, 07:30:01 am »

Listening to the Cloud Atlas OST, amazing stuff.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Machiavelli

• Bay Watcher
  • 強い白い
    • View Profile
« Reply #96051 on: December 23, 2012, 10:05:28 am »

I got incredibly drunk with a bunch of friends and played Guns of Icarus Online and we dominated.  Best time I've had in recent times.
NKAWTG

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96052 on: December 23, 2012, 11:18:55 am »

The problem I was having with my work tracker was resolved (and it wasn't just me). Phew.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #96053 on: December 23, 2012, 11:23:12 am »

Met new person today. We talked quite a bit and seemed to hit it off.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96054 on: December 23, 2012, 02:26:32 pm »

Cute Syrian bro asked me out on a coffee date!~~~

~
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #96055 on: December 23, 2012, 02:33:29 pm »

~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96056 on: December 23, 2012, 02:37:57 pm »

Pewpew wavey magic missiles (~'_')~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ███████████

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #96057 on: December 23, 2012, 02:41:30 pm »

Attacking the darkness, eh?

~~~~~☼░▒▓██████████

Anyway, hope the coffee is good! Also the date I guess

EDIT: I swear the black bar wasn't there in your post when I made mine.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #96058 on: December 23, 2012, 08:20:01 pm »

THE FORUM IS BACK UP, PRAISE MACHINE JESUS
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #96059 on: December 23, 2012, 08:21:54 pm »

What MaximumZero just said!

* Haspen runs away.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 6402 6403 [6404] 6405 6406 ... 13325