Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6348 6349 [6350] 6351 6352 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15810720 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [Ham- Bur- ger~?] The Okuu x Hamburger Steak thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #95235 on: December 11, 2012, 01:48:11 am »

Wait, wait, Kai just reminded me that he hasn't described you to me at all! The empty set of statements about you cannot possibly contain any falsehoods, so I suppose you're actually exactly as he described.
It doesn't contain any truths either, so in actuality the validity thereof is undefined. Thus my description of everyone is unfalsifiable, and that means it's whatever you guys want it to be~
Hello, Kai's ladyfriend, we haven't been properly introduced. The name's Kadzar; I'm a space pirate captain.
You are? I thought you were some sort of Neandrethal penguin, judging from your difficult-to-make-out avatar. [/hypocrite]
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #95236 on: December 11, 2012, 01:53:08 am »

Wait, wait, Kai just reminded me that he hasn't described you to me at all! The empty set of statements about you cannot possibly contain any falsehoods, so I suppose you're actually exactly as he described.
It doesn't contain any truths either, so in actuality the validity thereof is undefined. Thus my description of everyone is unfalsifiable, and that means it's whatever you guys want it to be~
Hello, Kai's ladyfriend, we haven't been properly introduced. The name's Kadzar; I'm a space pirate captain.
You are? I thought you were some sort of Neandrethal penguin, judging from your difficult-to-make-out avatar. [/hypocrite]
No, wield a magic gun crafted by space mages, and have a barely visible tattoo of a star on my left shoulder. It probably would have helped if I included the cape at least, but what are you going to do? I guess the disheveled anime hair does not help.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #95237 on: December 11, 2012, 01:53:59 am »

Thread goes zzoooomm.  Welcomes to new person.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95238 on: December 11, 2012, 01:57:33 am »

No, wield a magic gun crafted by space mages, and have a barely visible tattoo of a star on my left shoulder. It probably would have helped if I included the cape at least, but what are you going to do? I guess the disheveled anime hair does not help.
I have a tattoo of a star on my left shoulder. Mine seems to be more pointy, though.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #95239 on: December 11, 2012, 02:01:04 am »

I have a tattoo of a star on my left shoulder. Mine seems to be more pointy, though.

I have a tattoo of Janus on my left shoulder. And a short phrase. >.>
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95240 on: December 11, 2012, 02:04:35 am »

I have a tattoo of Janus on my left shoulder. And a short phrase. >.>
I will probably get a blackbird tattooed on my right shoulder sometime in the near future. It's appropriate, given Mini-MZ's name.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95241 on: December 11, 2012, 02:06:12 am »

I somewhat wanted to get an aquila. And also, Ilmater down my left side.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95242 on: December 11, 2012, 02:07:42 am »

Are we thinking of the same aquila?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95243 on: December 11, 2012, 02:10:33 am »

Imperial Aquila
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95244 on: December 11, 2012, 02:11:19 am »

Then yes, we are indeed thinking of the same aquila :P

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95245 on: December 11, 2012, 02:19:42 am »

Because it looks cool as shit. My favored race is actually the Tyranids.
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95246 on: December 11, 2012, 02:24:22 am »

But on the other hand the Aquila gives you an excuse to spout lines. Lines other than "OMNOMNOM", that is.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95247 on: December 11, 2012, 02:25:25 am »

But on the other hand the Aquila gives you an excuse to spout lines. Lines other than "OMNOMNOM", that is.  :P

OUR DEATHS WILL BE MAGNIFICENT!!!
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #95248 on: December 11, 2012, 02:29:37 am »

Drive me closer, I want to hit them with my sword!
Had to be done.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95249 on: December 11, 2012, 02:31:44 am »

Drive me closer, I want to hit them with my sword!
Had to be done.
If you will not serve in battle, then you will serve on the FIRING LINE!

Pages: 1 ... 6348 6349 [6350] 6351 6352 ... 13326