Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6127 6128 [6129] 6130 6131 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15801102 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: [Pyon] Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #91920 on: October 19, 2012, 10:03:33 pm »

Man that was a really great game. Where is this I must get in on it gotta play again sometime
Bam! There you go. Also Links to the other online Bionicle games.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #91921 on: October 19, 2012, 10:08:17 pm »

I have also been asked to advertise Phantom's livestream, in which he shall be playing Terror from the Deep. He also may play Civ V, Morrowind, TF2m X-Com Armageddon and Company of Heroes it there is viewer interest.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #91922 on: October 19, 2012, 10:20:22 pm »

I did it. I committed to upgrading my computer and building a spare part rig for my niece and nephew.

The bulk of my parts purchase consists of an i7-3820 LGA 2011 cpu, a GIGABYTE GA-X79-UP4 motherboard and and a OCZ Vertex 4 VTX4-25SAT3-512G.M (really fast 512gig ssd), plus a few fans.

I should be able to reuse my case, power supply, cables, bulk storage hard drives, blue ray drive and Radeon HD 7970.

And thanks to a el-cheapo case with a 480w power supply I can hook my niece and nephew up with an AMD quad core, 4 gigs of ram and a Radeon HD5770 for um... schoolwork. Yea, that is totally what they need it for (and the games I bought them last year in the steam christmas sale).
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91923 on: October 19, 2012, 10:27:55 pm »

Man that was a really great game. Where is this I must get in on it gotta play again sometime
Bam! There you go. Also Links to the other online Bionicle games.

I cannot handle this level of nostalgia. It is overwhelming! MUST PLAY GAMES!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #91924 on: October 19, 2012, 11:20:57 pm »

I became Merlin in You at Final Boss.
I win.
Fuck your eldritch abominations, your insanely powerful creatures of pure magic, fuck all your shit. Armies, commandos, ninjas, assassins, everything.
I. Am. Merlin.
Do not trifle with a wizard.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #91925 on: October 19, 2012, 11:26:08 pm »

I'ma laugh when you get ganked by a genderflipping (wait, was that canon or elsewhere?) wench and stuck in a cave for a few decades.

Though, I guess... man, which merlin? There's dozens of them!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #91926 on: October 19, 2012, 11:28:21 pm »

Original Merlin. The most badass wizard ever. And potential buddy cop with Entropy incarnate.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91927 on: October 19, 2012, 11:29:16 pm »

I'ma laugh when you get ganked by a genderflipping (wait, was that canon or elsewhere?) wench and stuck in a cave for a few decades.

Though, I guess... man, which merlin? There's dozens of them!

The Merlin. King Arthur's Merlin.

I was King Arthur too. I duelled a superpowerful being of pure magic for like six turns, quite successfully I might add.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91928 on: October 19, 2012, 11:30:36 pm »

I got a permanent jooooob. :3

3 days a week, afternoons (3 to 11:30), 11? dollars an hour.

Cool~

I'll pay off my credit card and the family in no time! Huzzah!

Then a laptop!

Huzzah!

Then dates with the boyfriend followed by lots and lots of [redacted] [redacted] [redacted [redacted] with a turnip! It'll be fun.

Huzzah!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #91929 on: October 19, 2012, 11:33:10 pm »

Original Merlin. The most badass wizard ever.
Eehhh. He's (when he's male, anyway. Didn't the original spend a few years female?) got points for being one of the first (Sorta'. Kinda'.), but definitely not the most badass one ever.  Just somewhere near-ish the top. I've definitely ran into several just in fanfiction (Including alternate Merlins!) that could top the original merlin pretty easily.

Don't mistake me, dude(occasionally -tte) gets mad props, but he's not on the top of the totem pole(s) :P

I was King Arthur too. I duelled a superpowerful being of pure magic for like six turns, quite successfully I might add.
There's dozens of both of those! I dub thee Arturia, tiny blonde woman. Still an impeccable swordsperson, though!
Ask not!
Ask!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91930 on: October 19, 2012, 11:33:52 pm »

I did it. I committed to upgrading my computer and building a spare part rig for my niece and nephew.

The bulk of my parts purchase consists of an i7-3820 LGA 2011 cpu, a GIGABYTE GA-X79-UP4 motherboard and and a OCZ Vertex 4 VTX4-25SAT3-512G.M (really fast 512gig ssd), plus a few fans.

I should be able to reuse my case, power supply, cables, bulk storage hard drives, blue ray drive and Radeon HD 7970.

And thanks to a el-cheapo case with a 480w power supply I can hook my niece and nephew up with an AMD quad core, 4 gigs of ram and a Radeon HD5770 for um... schoolwork. Yea, that is totally what they need it for (and the games I bought them last year in the steam christmas sale).
Whoa.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91931 on: October 19, 2012, 11:34:18 pm »

I got a permanent jooooob. :3

3 days a week, afternoons (3 to 11:30), 11? dollars an hour.

Cool~

I'll pay off my credit card and the family in no time! Huzzah!

Then a laptop!

Huzzah!

Then dates with the boyfriend followed by lots and lots of [redacted] [redacted] [redacted [redacted] with a turnip! It'll be fun.

Huzzah!
I'm curious how the turnip will fit in.

Fit into the situation, I mean. Yes. That's totally what I meant.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91932 on: October 19, 2012, 11:35:13 pm »

Turnips are inappropriate for any situation.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91933 on: October 19, 2012, 11:35:25 pm »

Original Merlin. The most badass wizard ever.
Eehhh. He's (when he's male, anyway. Didn't the original spend a few years female?) got points for being one of the first (Sorta'. Kinda'.), but definitely not the most badass one ever.  Just somewhere near-ish the top. I've definitely ran into several just in fanfiction (Including alternate Merlins!) that could top the original merlin pretty easily.

Don't mistake me, dude(occasionally -tte) gets mad props, but he's not on the top of the totem pole(s) :P

There's dozens of both of those! I dub thee Arturia, tiny blonde woman. Still an impeccable swordsperson, though!

... You've got some strange ideas of the story of King Arthur, man.
He's fucking with us.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #91934 on: October 19, 2012, 11:37:16 pm »

Not even my idea! Fate/stay night :P

I've seen some awesome "King Arthurs" come out of Fate/stay fanfiction, heh.

E: Aaah, hit the two minute mark (Okay, more like 1:59, whatever.) in Shnabubula's Dueling Consoles. Delicious music tinglies!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 11:39:03 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
Ask!
Pages: 1 ... 6127 6128 [6129] 6130 6131 ... 13325