Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5993 5994 [5995] 5996 5997 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15765920 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #89910 on: September 29, 2012, 02:07:13 am »

Eh, it didn't really have much wrong with it that I could see, but then again my perspective is not to be trusted as I haven't seen Alien yet. What made the movie bad for so many people? Yes, I will eventually get around to seeing Alien.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89911 on: September 29, 2012, 02:26:24 am »

Eh, it didn't really have much wrong with it that I could see, but then again my perspective is not to be trusted as I haven't seen Alien yet. What made the movie bad for so many people? Yes, I will eventually get around to seeing Alien.
>:(

On the other hand, that explains quite a bit.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #89912 on: September 29, 2012, 02:28:20 am »

Or any of the movies, actually. Apparently AVP corrupts those who watch it, but still. Bleh.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #89913 on: September 29, 2012, 05:29:28 am »

I've been working Saturdays since I began working my first job in June 2004.  Tomorrow is my last scheduled Saturday.  Going to be Mon-Fri for the first time in my adult life.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89914 on: September 29, 2012, 05:58:13 am »

Snuggles with the girl I care about this morning ^.^... yes its the one I complained of moral dilemma's earlier, but still =P

Edit: Also how do I get my avatar to cycle between different pictures? I might as well put up all my sprite art (Although that might be a bad idea considering most of the sprites I have made are female, and Im not sure if Kedly is a distinctly male username)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 06:40:44 am by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #89915 on: September 29, 2012, 06:42:51 am »

Right click the avatar of someone with such a cycling one. Than go to whatever sites hosts said pic.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89916 on: September 29, 2012, 06:44:29 am »

Wow, I have no idea why I dint try that before asking xD... Now I'm embarrassed
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #89917 on: September 29, 2012, 06:51:55 am »

I've been enjoying Rome total war, which I haven't played much before, very much lately. Just conquered france, spain and greece as julii, does someone want to suggest which non roman faction I should try next?
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #89918 on: September 29, 2012, 06:53:53 am »

I'm a bit stunned for words, but I just changed someone else's life for the better - by not really doing anything out of the daily grind. Language, is a wonderful thing.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #89919 on: September 29, 2012, 07:06:22 am »

My latinamerican work-mates express disbelief and anger at the ever-worsening weather  of my homeland as we get into Autum. Which presented me with a perfect occasion to stare grimly into the horizon and declare "Winter is coming"

Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89920 on: September 29, 2012, 07:11:46 am »

(Although that might be a bad idea considering most of the sprites I have made are female, and Im not sure if Kedly is a distinctly male username)

Never stopped the limitless legion of dudes with anime girls as their avatar. Go for it buddy.

Prometheus was an odd movie. It has been long enough since seeing an Alien movie for me to be fuzzy on the details, and I didn't know it was part of the Alien series while watching it. So I primarily focused on the themes of life and (after)death the movie seemed to focus on for some weird reason. Neither of which they really resolved, although unresolved themes of unnerving sex seems to be a common thing in the series.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #89921 on: September 29, 2012, 09:12:13 am »

I've been enjoying Rome total war, which I haven't played much before, very much lately. Just conquered france, spain and greece as julii, does someone want to suggest which non roman faction I should try next?

Greece is fun. You never really get very far, as hoplites aren't exactly the most thrilling assault force, but damn, you will never lose a defence. I also recommend Spain. Because Bull Warriors. Fucking Bull Warriors.

Or any of the movies, actually. Apparently AVP corrupts those who watch it, but still. Bleh.

So... Get this. I first saw Alien 3, when I was very young, and it scared the bejeesus out of me. Then I watched Alien and Aliens, was like, "Whoa, this is awesome." Then I watched Alien 3 and Resurrection and was like, "Ooookay. Whatever works I guess."
Then I saw AVP and AVP:R and was like, "Hell yes. This, this is good." And I am utterly mystified by all the bad reviews people give them. Just because they're action movies and not 'deeply rape themed commentaries on space travelers, rape pregnancy, and other things hidden within a horror movie' doesn't make them bad movies in my opinion. Just shallow and cheap. :P
And I want to see Prometheus super bad, so don't spoil it for me. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #89922 on: September 29, 2012, 09:37:15 am »

Just discovered you can give people nicknames in Steam. I will no longer be confused!

(I'm looking at you, 'Night of the Living Rednecks' >:()

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89923 on: September 29, 2012, 09:52:40 am »

Promethues was ok, not as bad as I was expecting it to be after all the backlash. And yeah, the AVP movies where fun =P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #89924 on: September 29, 2012, 10:00:13 am »

My latinamerican work-mates express disbelief and anger at the ever-worsening weather  of my homeland as we get into Autum. Which presented me with a perfect occasion to stare grimly into the horizon and declare "Winter is coming"
Did you have a large coat on while doing so?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 5993 5994 [5995] 5996 5997 ... 13325