Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5982 5983 [5984] 5985 5986 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753399 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #89745 on: September 26, 2012, 11:37:31 pm »

Playing Borderlands 2, and went through a mission which was a full-on 80's Saturday Morning cartoon reference of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Even the entire layout of the mission was accurate to how the show was all setup. Was laughing the entire time I realized the mission was just a big reference. Even Tannis's end of mission statement was funny. "REFERENCES!!!"
Did you Kill Master Flinter?
Yes I did, and I liked how unlocking him required as much tinkering with the stuff as the show involved as well.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #89746 on: September 26, 2012, 11:38:44 pm »

I've realized that you can sound informed in any music discussion by saying "Eh, I think they've really sold out with their recent stuff." The worst case scenario is that people will agree with you and assume you actually know about the band in question.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #89747 on: September 26, 2012, 11:45:19 pm »

Ahahaha, okay, playing energy breaker (which just recently got translated) because I can't sleep. Greatest thing just happened! Or at least one of those things that make me laugh. You spend the first while of the game getting back to your traveling companion (a mad scientist-type dude) house.

When you get there! When you get there
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's great!

I don't know why. I just kinda' like it when one of the main protagonists get kicked around a bit, but not in an angstangstwangst bishiefest monstrosity way. Black Sigil (on the DS) was pretty great about starting off with that, too. Something about it makes me... cheerful.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #89748 on: September 27, 2012, 12:24:28 am »

A beautiful night in the Sea-Tac area once more. The full moon is shining, the air is crisp. Wonderful weather for a jog~.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89749 on: September 27, 2012, 12:26:59 am »

I'd say look out for werewolves, but... :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #89750 on: September 27, 2012, 12:27:54 am »

I'd say look out for werewolves, but... :P

Woof.

Completely seriously? It really is beautiful out.

EDIT: FINE! 90% Full!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #89751 on: September 27, 2012, 12:28:01 am »

I feel absolutely fantastic today, for no apparent reason. It's a little worrying, actually.
A beautiful night in the Sea-Tac area once more. The full moon shining, the air is crisp. Wonderful weather for a jog~.

Dun dun DUNNNN!!!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89752 on: September 27, 2012, 12:29:29 am »

Today was pretty nice here as well. Cloudy with some light rain. Pretty much just the way I like it.

Looking outside, it looks clear with a full moon, as you said. I haven't jogged for a while. I suppose it's as good a night as any to get eaten by a lycanthrope.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #89753 on: September 27, 2012, 12:34:19 am »

Today was pretty nice here as well. Cloudy with some light rain. Pretty much just the way I like it.

Looking outside, it looks clear with a full moon, as you said. I haven't jogged for a while. I suppose it's as good a night as any to get eaten by a lycanthrope.

I doubt I can cross a few thousand miles in a single night. And even If I could, the worst that would happen is you wake up with a mostly-healed injury and a new found love of meat.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89754 on: September 27, 2012, 12:42:59 am »

I return, uninjured, and with the renewed knowledge that I am completely out of shape.

And you wouldn't eat me? You'd just turn me into a werewolf too? Aww, that's sweet :D

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #89755 on: September 27, 2012, 12:45:08 am »

I return, uninjured, and with the renewed knowledge that I am completely out of shape.

And you wouldn't eat me? You'd just turn me into a werewolf too? Aww, that's sweet :D

And I have retured exhilarated and only more energized than before.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89756 on: September 27, 2012, 12:50:22 am »

Oh goodie. New Dresden Codak. I love the dress gag.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89757 on: September 27, 2012, 01:05:44 am »

I've realized that you can sound informed in any music discussion by saying "Eh, I think they've really sold out with their recent stuff." The worst case scenario is that people will agree with you and assume you actually know about the band in question.
Instant Hipster?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89758 on: September 27, 2012, 01:08:39 am »

Gotta blend in with them somehow. Otherwise they get rabid.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #89759 on: September 27, 2012, 01:18:33 am »

I really feel like hipster is never a bad choice in music discussions.
Pages: 1 ... 5982 5983 [5984] 5985 5986 ... 13325