Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5891 5892 [5893] 5894 5895 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15796533 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88380 on: September 14, 2012, 09:56:16 pm »

I can point anyone who's interested to what seem to be the complete series of Bill Nye the Science Guy on Youtube :D
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88381 on: September 14, 2012, 10:04:46 pm »

I can point anyone who's interested to what seem to be the complete series of Bill Nye the Science Guy on Youtube :D
I'm confused, why would you post this without a link?

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #88382 on: September 14, 2012, 10:05:48 pm »

Who is this person?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #88383 on: September 14, 2012, 10:06:38 pm »

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #88384 on: September 14, 2012, 10:09:31 pm »

Why would that get him in trouble? ._.
Unless he said it on public TV.

Even then, it's his opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. EVEN people that disagree with the Bible. *Gasp!*

Sorry, I shouldn't say that I guess. We gotta be super PC toward religions because... They can't take criticism or something. I don't know. :/ Why can't people approach such comments with an open mind instead of a closed fist?

Here's one I just now found.

I think there are people like this from every ideological viewpoint. At some point in time the concept of free speech was corrupted by such people to include not only the freedom to speak their own view, but also some kind of political immunity from criticism. It creates a hypocrisy within our society where prominent groups foist their views on others while crying out in outrage when they are being called out on the fact  that by claiming invincibility of view they are actually infringing on the freedoms of others to speak their views. Related is indeed the current struggle of the fanatically religious to stomp out anything they view as societal imperfection, whether or not others see it as a fundamental part of their life.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #88385 on: September 14, 2012, 10:13:28 pm »

:o

Futurama. Watch it. NOW. I'll wait for you to catch up.

Sorry, but I'm a KOREAN HIGH SCHOOLER. That grants me immunity to MEDIA BASED ATTACKs. :D

Also, I don't have a LINK TO SERIES.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #88386 on: September 14, 2012, 10:15:03 pm »

If you do watch Futurama, do yourself a massive favor.

Watch only the original seasons. None of the movies, none of the new souless comedy central aired crap. Just the originals.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88387 on: September 14, 2012, 10:16:57 pm »

The issue with his great and awesome show is that it is about 20 years out of date, and science does change with the times.

Futurama just completed its...seventh? season I think, I missed every episode even though my brother said it didn't have a single bad one, and he's usually quite critical of media in general.  I switched from my old Farnsworth avatar awhile go now.

The new seasons have their moments...The Late Philip J. Fry was a great episode.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88388 on: September 14, 2012, 10:20:45 pm »

If you do watch Futurama, do yourself a massive favor.

Watch only the original seasons. None of the movies, none of the new souless comedy central aired crap. Just the originals.
The first movie, and some of the new comedy central series are alright... mostly the earlier stuff in the series. The second and third movies sucked badly, and there are parts of the new Futurama series I don't like... it also just... changed a little in a way I don't like. Sort of like how the Simpsons moved from clever, well constructed, comedy to more Family Guy style stuff but less extreme. Though to be fair I haven't watched all that much of the new stuff.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88389 on: September 14, 2012, 10:21:40 pm »

* kaijyuu could rage for quite some time about the simpsons
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #88390 on: September 14, 2012, 10:25:37 pm »

1d4chan has a Unified Setting.

Oh my god, this is good.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #88391 on: September 14, 2012, 10:26:47 pm »

1d4chan has a Unified Setting.

Oh my god, this is good.
What does this mean?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #88393 on: September 14, 2012, 10:33:52 pm »

http://123isupport.com/
Ill let you guys look for whats wrong with this webpage :P

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88394 on: September 14, 2012, 10:35:38 pm »

http://123isupport.com/
Ill let you guys look for whats wrong with this webpage :P

They have no customers?
Pages: 1 ... 5891 5892 [5893] 5894 5895 ... 13325