Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5873 5874 [5875] 5876 5877 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15797368 times)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88110 on: September 13, 2012, 03:16:52 am »

The movie Under the Red Hood explains it all.  And it's a cool movie.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88111 on: September 13, 2012, 03:17:50 am »

Let's just say that Ra's Al Ghul has a iron will, unlike that poor robin.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #88112 on: September 13, 2012, 03:18:45 am »

That *was* an awesome movie, but i thought Tim Drake was still robin, and i know he isn't Bruce Waynes son, because his father died.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88113 on: September 13, 2012, 03:19:49 am »

Damian Wayne replaced him, iirc.

This being comic books though, I haven't a clue who the current Robin is.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88114 on: September 13, 2012, 03:21:01 am »

Catching up on comic lore must take forever to do D=
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #88115 on: September 13, 2012, 03:26:42 am »

Depends what comics we're talking about, some are confusing, and others are straightforward, in any case i have a great distaste for many of the newer marvel/dc comics.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #88116 on: September 13, 2012, 03:28:25 am »

Damian Wayne replaced him, iirc.

This being comic books though, I haven't a clue who the current Robin is.

I did not know that.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88117 on: September 13, 2012, 03:35:38 am »

Do comics ever reset there canon and start anew like movie remakes often do?
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88118 on: September 13, 2012, 03:38:59 am »

Hahahahahahaha

That's a funny question because comic books have a notoriously loose continuity. They do reboots, retcons, etc on a regular basis. Movies series don't hold a candle to comic books when it comes to reboots.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88119 on: September 13, 2012, 03:40:04 am »

Lol yeah, shows you how much I read comics xD

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #88120 on: September 13, 2012, 03:43:13 am »

Hahahahahahaha

That's a funny question because comic books have a notoriously loose continuity. They do reboots, retcons, etc on a regular basis. Movies series don't hold a candle to comic books when it comes to reboots.

So, you mean like 40k?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #88121 on: September 13, 2012, 05:17:38 am »

Indoor clouds?

Freaking indoor clouds!

Also it rained this morning, and that funny five minute drizzle that happened a few time this summer, no, this was a full blown rainstorm that lasted most of the morning, everything is wet and cold now, and it's AWESOME!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #88122 on: September 13, 2012, 06:12:32 am »

Hahahahahahaha

Tis especially funny due to the dispised DC reboot that occureed last year.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #88124 on: September 13, 2012, 08:49:17 am »

It's a tradition. Traditions can be odd sometimes.
Pages: 1 ... 5873 5874 [5875] 5876 5877 ... 13325