Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5855 5856 [5857] 5858 5859 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15746577 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87840 on: September 10, 2012, 07:04:44 pm »

OMG the kitten we got recently is sitting on my lap and he's so freaking cute.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87841 on: September 10, 2012, 07:08:35 pm »

OMG the kitten we got recently is sitting on my lap and he's so freaking cute.
Random fact: The Internet was specifically designed to hold an infinite number of cat pictures.

Just mentioning.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87842 on: September 10, 2012, 07:10:43 pm »

He's nomming on the zipper of the hoodie I'm wearing!

Cute... Overload... Imminent...

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #87843 on: September 10, 2012, 07:11:57 pm »

He's nomming on the zipper of the hoodie I'm wearing!

Cute... Overload... Imminent...

I don't suppose you have a camera on that computer huh? Y'know, the B12 pictures thread is severely lacking in adorable cats...
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87844 on: September 10, 2012, 07:12:51 pm »

If you do have a camera, give us your best squee face too! You can't have a cuteness overload without squeeing.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87845 on: September 10, 2012, 07:13:29 pm »

Behold, the best country-western music video you ever have or ever will see.

Country music would be a lot more tolerable if it took itself as seriously as this.
Don't particularly like the song, but the video was pretty good.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87846 on: September 10, 2012, 07:15:21 pm »

If you do have a camera, give us your best squee face too! You can't have a cuteness overload without squeeing.

Sadly, no camera on the computer. And no batteries for the camera I do have. I'll probably make a run down to a convenience store during lunch tomorrow to get some. Just so I can take pictures of the kitten. And beat Half-Life 2 for a second time.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87847 on: September 10, 2012, 07:22:45 pm »

This!

I was getting all happy and excited, because I scrolled, and scrolled, and scrolled, and new things still came up into view.

It's interesting both ways! :D
I wish I could offer a more profound and intellectual response, but all I've got at the moment is "daaaaaaaaaamn".
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87848 on: September 10, 2012, 07:36:03 pm »

This!

I was getting all happy and excited, because I scrolled, and scrolled, and scrolled, and new things still came up into view.

I wish I could offer a more profound and intellectual response, but all I've got at the moment is "daaaaaaaaaamn".
Question: why is minecraft world in space?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87849 on: September 10, 2012, 07:37:01 pm »

This!

They're just showing the scale. It's not like Texas or California is in space :P

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #87850 on: September 10, 2012, 08:07:50 pm »

This!

They're just showing the scale. It's not like Texas or California is in space :P
Actually, they are. They're just attached to Earth, too

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87851 on: September 10, 2012, 08:11:19 pm »

How do you . . . "squee?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87852 on: September 10, 2012, 08:11:34 pm »

This!

Actually, they are. They're just attached to Earth, too
Aw, you know what I mean :P

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87853 on: September 10, 2012, 08:12:44 pm »

http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/06/03
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87854 on: September 10, 2012, 08:15:58 pm »

http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/06/03
Bad example. Team Ninja's Metroid game (can't even remember the name) wasn't all that great. Kittens, on the other hand, are always great.

Pages: 1 ... 5855 5856 [5857] 5858 5859 ... 13325