Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5786 5787 [5788] 5789 5790 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760098 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86805 on: August 30, 2012, 10:51:11 pm »

C'mon man, you could take any mugger or murderer.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86806 on: August 30, 2012, 10:52:56 pm »

... Out on a nice date.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86807 on: August 30, 2012, 10:54:03 pm »

It's not muggers, murderers and stalkers I'm worried about.

You're having a nice jog and suddenly

BAM

Japanese ghosts.

Street lights go off and there's some creepy 10 year old girl surrounded by floating hair making microwave popcorn sounds trying to devour your face. They're my only weakness. That and death, but you can't win everything.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86808 on: August 30, 2012, 10:56:23 pm »

Why would there be Japanese ghosts in England?  I'd be more worried about Harold the Saxon or someone of his army that lost.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86809 on: August 30, 2012, 10:56:32 pm »

... Out on a nice date.
Good point. Maybe they're lonely as well as desperate for your money/life.

You're having a nice jog and suddenly

BAM

Japanese ghosts.

Street lights go off and there's some creepy 10 year old girl surrounded by floating hair making microwave popcorn sounds trying to devour your face. They're my only weakness. That and death, but you can't win everything.
Ah well, you don't live in Japan, so I don't think that's an issue. They don't usually emigrate.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #86810 on: August 30, 2012, 10:56:51 pm »

And my SECOND commission got finished as well. I am so ridiculously happy right now. Giggling and squealing like a toddler.
くコ:彡

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86811 on: August 30, 2012, 10:57:56 pm »

Now we MUST have pics. And not just of the giggling, either.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86812 on: August 30, 2012, 10:59:58 pm »

Well, the first commission is a picture that's NSFW by virtue of nipple slip. The second is a pair of fics, the first of which is NSFW by virtue of lesbian funtimes.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86813 on: August 30, 2012, 11:01:21 pm »

To the Everfree Forest, then!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86814 on: August 30, 2012, 11:01:58 pm »

Well then.

That doesn't help.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86815 on: August 30, 2012, 11:03:52 pm »

To the Everfree Forest, then!
Oh shit I totally forgot about that board.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86816 on: August 30, 2012, 11:06:11 pm »

Board? I have no idea what you're talking about.

:D

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86817 on: August 30, 2012, 11:11:46 pm »

... Out on a nice date.

"OH mugger, I never asked for this, I never knew true love would find me in a dark alley. You came for my money, but you only stole my heart. Now, take off that ski mask and kiss me!"

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86818 on: August 30, 2012, 11:16:58 pm »

Why would there be Japanese ghosts in England?  I'd be more worried about Harold the Saxon or someone of his army that lost.
They strike where you least suspect them to be.

And break your heart ;(

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86819 on: August 30, 2012, 11:20:07 pm »

Japanese ghosts would show up in england if the plot required it.

Or if they have a terrible sense of direction.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 5786 5787 [5788] 5789 5790 ... 13325