Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5774 5775 [5776] 5777 5778 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745294 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86625 on: August 29, 2012, 06:08:56 am »

You sir are awesome. :)
Those look/sound delicious!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86626 on: August 29, 2012, 06:36:40 am »

I have a crush. That crush may or may not reciprocate my feelings.

What do? Iz tearin' me up inside.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #86627 on: August 29, 2012, 06:38:27 am »

They look so tasty...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #86628 on: August 29, 2012, 07:32:17 am »

Yay, a B+, not the C- I got when I tried to do it with Japan xD

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86629 on: August 29, 2012, 07:36:46 am »

Well, when you do it with somewhere closer, generally you look awesomer. But you're ahead of me there so I'll wait for tMoM or someone else who had all of the internets before to show up.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86630 on: August 29, 2012, 07:59:37 am »

It only took a month of emails and phonecalls, but finally my phone company is sending an engineer to fix the fault I identified and diagnosed for them back in July. Best part? The engineer visit and repair will be free of charge (how expensive is it to run 10 m of cable anyway?), as an apology for not being able to find the fault themselves with line connectivity checks and taking so long to do anything useful. So, hopefully in the near future, faster, more reliable internet and a phone that doesnt sound like my head is in a foil bag being scrunched.
This is a blank sig.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #86631 on: August 29, 2012, 08:10:51 am »

I'm happy because the flowers in the backyard are coming through all over the place this year.  :)

Bill the dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86632 on: August 29, 2012, 09:03:21 am »

Does greatorder want a tuna?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86633 on: August 29, 2012, 09:04:48 am »

yup. should be getting much, much more than that, but no, our ISP is a dick and constantly say 'oh, we'll fix it'

they double the speed for a day. As a result, we've been after a different internet provider for a while.
Well, what did you expect from a company called 'Demon Internet'?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #86634 on: August 29, 2012, 10:40:05 am »

Oh man, actually getting work done for clubs I'm in feels good.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86635 on: August 29, 2012, 10:48:40 am »

-_-
Fuck you, internet.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86636 on: August 29, 2012, 10:52:34 am »

Grade: F

Not even speedtest.net approves of AT&T.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86637 on: August 29, 2012, 10:54:10 am »

Not even speedtest.net approves of living where t says that I shouldn't be able to get anything but dialup.
FTFY
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86638 on: August 29, 2012, 10:56:31 am »

I have a crush. That crush may or may not reciprocate my feelings.

What do? Iz tearin' me up inside.

Be honest, ask them if they reciprocate. If so, be happy. :D If not, then visit Macromeme for awhile, you'll feel better. :/
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 5774 5775 [5776] 5777 5778 ... 13325