Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5663 5664 [5665] 5666 5667 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15834515 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #84960 on: August 02, 2012, 07:48:05 pm »

Just about all of the entries on notalwaysright.com make me laugh but this takes the cake.

Oh man. Oh man. That is just a classic. :D
I love that site. I could spend my every waking moment on it. It takes a great force of will not to. [/me=Yoink]quickly closes that tab.[/me]
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #84961 on: August 02, 2012, 09:05:08 pm »

Aaagh, DAMN YOU GUYS. I have spent the entire morning on Notalwaysright. D:

So funny, but so... Time consuming...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84962 on: August 02, 2012, 09:11:37 pm »

Murray!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84963 on: August 02, 2012, 09:33:35 pm »

I love that site. I could spend my every waking moment on it. It takes a great force of will not to.
* Yoink quickly closes that tab.
Whoa, there's a "me" tag? I thought people had just somewhat agreed on making their text red and putting an asterisk in front of it.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #84964 on: August 02, 2012, 09:39:50 pm »

Technically it works as /me

But that only works part of the time, usually only if it starts a newline. the me tag is more consistent.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84965 on: August 02, 2012, 09:44:33 pm »

So, I thought for sure that this circumstance was going in the RAAAGE thread:

My daughter spent all day at the beach with her mom and some friends. Normally, that's okay, but these friends' kids are terrible little shits. Swearing, backtalking, yelling at random people, under-the-age-of-ten douchebags in training. So, my daughter comes home with, surprise surprise, an attitude that she didn't have before I sent her to the beach. I did my best to calm her down, and get her attitude back to normal, but combined with her propensity to push peoples' buttons anyway, she had me to the point of wanting to tear my hair out. So, I put her in my bed, tell her that I'm done and that it. is. bedtime. I turned on DF, and turned up the music a little to ensure that she knew that I was ignoring her.

Three minutes later: she's out cold. The guitar of DF put her right to sleep. Seriously, more effective than any lullaby I've ever tried.

The Toady One: High Master Pacifier.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84966 on: August 02, 2012, 09:44:54 pm »

* Karlito never knew about this before!
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #84967 on: August 02, 2012, 09:55:43 pm »

Well, its not exactly high-speed dramatic musics. Especially the title theme.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84968 on: August 02, 2012, 11:04:49 pm »

Last day of work is tomorrow. Even if I weren't getting ready to go back to uni, I'd be terribly glad. I really need to find another seasonal job as soon as I can, because two months seems to be about the limit for my sanity and this degree of stress isn't worth $8/hr with no benefits if I can find any other options. Well, no benefits apart from getting a better workout than spending a few hours at the gym every other day. In any case, I'm free and have a week or so to figure out the Tetrisesque puzzle of fitting all of my important crap into the trunk of a little Honda.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #84969 on: August 03, 2012, 12:15:19 am »

Gonna be doing work on the side during the school year for the place I'm currently interning. They said they would pay $25/h for it. :D

The game I wrote for them will be going out on test early next week, with that also being my last week of the internship. So in the 9 weeks of this internship thus far, I've gone from 0 lines of code to a video redemption arcade cabinet being tested in the field, whose code was written 100% by me. And assuming the game doesn't absolutely tank, it should bring in ~1-2 million in revenue over its lifetime (though a big chunk of that pays for hardware, as it's a big arcade cabinet). Yay for highly relevant internships!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #84970 on: August 03, 2012, 01:01:52 am »

So overall, babysitting three people during their first acid trip worked out really well. Maybe we shouldn't have watched Yellow Sumbarine the first time since that sorta got them freaked out, but the playing around in the park let them burn off some energy.

At some point they were talking about how they feel like kids again when I realized this is what parenting is like. Fuck. My children are going to be high on youth and I'm just going to sit there, missing out on everything.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #84971 on: August 03, 2012, 01:06:09 am »

Yellow Submarine is terrifying even when not on acid.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #84972 on: August 03, 2012, 01:08:28 am »

I've watched it too many times to be afraid of it. I just find pretty much every character adorable at this point. So the conversation basically went

Them: oh god Jeremy
Me: Jeremy is adorable! Look at his little poofy tail!
Them: oh god the bulldogs
Me: They're adorable! They're all curious about the Beatles!

Of course when your friends are thinking Jeremy is wearing a Guy Fawkes mask then I guess we're not really looking at the same character.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #84973 on: August 03, 2012, 02:27:02 am »

RNG gods just gave me a free journey :3

1) Queues all equally long at automated ticket stands
2) Flip coin
3) Pick one
4) Wait
5) Guy in front of me doesn't know how to use them, tries forcing the machine to take his money without actually getting a ticket
6) He leaves in frustration
7) I buy ticket, turns out I was £1 short. Guess how much money he forced into the machine?
THANK YOU STRANGE BEARDED TOURIST

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #84974 on: August 03, 2012, 02:53:21 am »

* Knight of Fools explodes!
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.
Pages: 1 ... 5663 5664 [5665] 5666 5667 ... 13326