Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5593 5594 [5595] 5596 5597 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15841022 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Started playing LoL today. It's like DoTA, but with fewer bad memories, better balance, and more variety of play. I find myself using Teemo most of the time.
You realize, of course, that as Teemo you're going to incite ragefests in roughly every other match.  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

Started playing LoL today. It's like DoTA, but with fewer bad memories, better balance, and more variety of play. I find myself using Teemo most of the time.
You realize, of course, that as Teemo you're going to incite ragefests in roughly every other match.  :P
I've been monitoring chat for rage, but it has been surprisingly tame, despite my frequent killing streaks. Maybe because I haven't gotten into the rated matches, yet. Or maybe they express their rage by ragequitting.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

You incite rage just by being in LoL after a point. Its a ABRS, after all.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

You'll get rage in normals. It's rarer than it used to be, I think.

Also there's a lot of playful rage directed at Teemo (i.e. people will be like "come here so I can kill you, damn it" instead of things like "I will come to your house and murder your family"), just because he's annoying to play against with his mushrooms and stuff. He's very satisfying to kill.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Finally done refitting this room with new floors and ceiling tiles. Now I actually have time for other things, like wasting it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Also there's a lot of playful rage directed at Teemo (i.e. people will be like "come here so I can kill you, damn it" instead of things like "I will come to your house and murder your family"), just because he's annoying to play against with his mushrooms and stuff. He's very satisfying to kill.
I tend to get a fair bit of rage from own teammates over perceived kill-stealing. Mostly because of his DoT and/or high attack speed. You're a machine gun with poison bullets...kind of hard to NOT get last hits.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I haven't gotten a non-joking accusation of killstealing in quite a while.

Also, on topic, I beat Binding of Isaac for the first time today! Now there are like a dozen bonus levels I have to figure out how to unlock.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I haven't gotten a non-joking accusation of killstealing in quite a while.

Also, on topic, I beat Binding of Isaac for the first time today! Now there are like a dozen bonus levels I have to figure out how to unlock.

Congrats, now you just need to beat it like 50 more times to get everything.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I tend to get a fair bit of rage from own teammates over perceived kill-stealing. Mostly because of his DoT and/or high attack speed. You're a machine gun with poison bullets...kind of hard to NOT get last hits.

Teemo has a hidden 2nd passive:  a global taunt that is always on.  People will go far out of their way just to see you die.  You can use this to your advantage.  A lot.

Oh right.  What I came here for.  Finally got around to watching Brave today.  It was the last day that my theater of choice would be showing it, so now or never.  I'm glad I went out of my way to see it.  It wasn't up there with Pixar's best, but still left me full of warm and fuzzies.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:09:23 pm by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

How to catch a kangaroo. And yes, this is what the rest of the world thinks you Aussies do all day. :D

buckets

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I honestly thought this wasn't gonna happen, but I managed to get my maths paper prereqs approved and I'm gonna start studying Comp Sci on Monday. I am happy.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

How to catch a kangaroo. And yes, this is what the rest of the world thinks you Aussies do all day. :D
Lost it at "shopping bag." :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I am now 18 and have been for 30 minutes.

Although, strictly speaking, I have 3.5 hours to go.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

My condolan... wait, wait, happy thread. What nice new toys can you now legally play with wherever you are?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

If its the US, things that are for adults but do not involve alcohol yet.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 5593 5594 [5595] 5596 5597 ... 13326