Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5548 5549 [5550] 5551 5552 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15807022 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

But is it more possible than the last time you mentioned dress maker girl?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:06:16 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Five was probably Profit Dresses anyway.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Five was probably Profit Dresses anyway.

I don't see the difference and for her there is none. :P

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

I meant to click a sub-forum, but accidentally clicked somebody's name on the member list instead. The profile it took me to was "Just Some Guy".

I had a good chuckle at that one. Also I've discovered that I have a taste for macadamia coffee with peppermint creamer.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Pff. I prefer my coffee black. All that flavor shit just hides the wonderful bitter taste below it.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

People like you and people who like spicy food baffle me. Why on earth would you want to eat and drink inherently unpleasant experiences? I take my pain in the form of a daily self-administered punch to the gut, like a real man.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

I EAT PAIN FOR BREAKFAST
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile

People like you and people who like spicy food baffle me. Why on earth would you want to eat and drink inherently unpleasant experiences? I take my pain in the form of a daily self-administered punch to the gut, like a real man.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!  :D

Except cancer, man. Go to a doctor, that's not going to get better on it's own.  :(

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

So I completed the FFV4JF2012. It was a normal mode run, with A fairly easy party. So now, I'm thinking once my victory has been confirmed, I'm going to do a hard mode run of it, which will be interesting.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

I'm a masochist that likes to have food that makes my gut feel like a nuclear reactor.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

People like you and people who like spicy food

There is no difference in my case.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

Because it tastes good and people actually like the spiciness. DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS MAN.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's raining... and people are apparently letting off fireworks in the middle of the storm.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 12:05:17 am by Truean »

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 5548 5549 [5550] 5551 5552 ... 13325