Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5211 5212 [5213] 5214 5215 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15784440 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Hey, I once saw a stripper go at it to these three songs in a row: "Dust in the Wind", "Carry on Wayward Son", and "Hold On" all by Kansas. The joke? She was (initially) dressed as Dorothy, from the Wizard of Oz.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Am I the only guy here who hasn't actually been to a strip club before? I had a friend that kept wanting to drag me off to a strip club every time we passed one or one was mentioned, but I'd always tell her that she'd have to pay for everything if we went (she wasn't exactly a very wealthy person).

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

...She?

Hey, I once saw a stripper go at it to these three songs in a row: "Dust in the Wind", "Carry on Wayward Son", and "Hold On" all by Kansas. The joke? She was (initially) dressed as Dorothy, from the Wizard of Oz.

Well it's a respectable change up from Mötley Crüe and Guns'n'Roses, but it's still borderline hair rock.  Hammer up the verse to match a Kansas bridge and you're knocking on the door of REO Speedwagon.  Lose the revival vocals and now you're in ZZ Top territory.  And then Hollywood is just over the next hill.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

I have never been to a strip club

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Me too! This is probably because I'm 17, though.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My cousin just got banned from Deja Vu, which he was a frequent patron of.

He's not exactly known for his etiquette and class.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile

Things of a sexual nature bring upon tendencies of the homicidal sort. So even if I could legally enter one, they'd be pretty high on my list of Places to Avoid.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

...She?
Would you rather get all horned up with a bunch of dudes (or a solo dudefriend) or a bunch of ladies (or a solo ladyfriend)? Women, even the straight ones, like strip clubs as much as men do, if you can trust personal experience. Hell, from personal experience, women spend more money on lap dances and whatnot than men do.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

I'm 25

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

I'm 25
I'm 22 and I've never been to a strip club because I don't have friends that would take me to one and I see no point in going to one myself.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

...She?
Would you rather get all horned up with a bunch of dudes (or a solo dudefriend) or a bunch of ladies (or a solo ladyfriend)? Women, even the straight ones, like strip clubs as much as men do, if you can trust personal experience. Hell, from personal experience, women spend more money on lap dances and whatnot than men do.

Every woman I've ever talked to about strip clubs (not many mind you) have said they'd be quite frightened of going near a male-oriented strip club, for... let's say fear of being forcibly mistaken for an employee.  That is waaay beyond news to me.  Like the kind of news that I would figured I'd have heard by now.  Now, I don't doubt at all that there are women who spend plenty of money going to X-rated dance clubs, but I'd still be surprised by what you're describing.

If there's one thing I do know, women don't go to the kind of ratty-ass strip clubs that men can.  Dallas and Houston have some of the shittiest storybook examples of Red Light Districts in America, and I can't imagine there's a woman in the world with so little self-respect as go inside a dive of that caliber who isn't being paid for it.

A frequent patron of a strip club, not well-manned gentile?  What is the world coming to.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

...She?

Every woman I've ever talked to about strip clubs (not many mind you) have said they'd be quite frightened of going near a male-oriented strip club, for... let's say fear of being forcibly mistaken for an employee.  That is waaay beyond news to me.  Like the kind of news that I would figured I'd have heard by now.  Now, I don't doubt at all that there are women who spend plenty of money going to X-rated dance clubs, but I'd still be surprised by what you're describing.

If there's one thing I do know, women don't go to the kind of ratty-ass strip clubs that men can.  Dallas and Houston have some of the shittiest storybook examples of Red Light Districts in America, and I can't imagine there's a woman in the world with so little self-respect as go inside a dive of that caliber who isn't being paid for it.

A frequent patron of a strip club, not well-manned gentile?  What is the world coming to.
Remember, this is from personal experience. Any lady that hangs out with my friends and I is bound to feel pretty safe. My three best friends are approaching 6'5" and are above 250lbs. You throw in 30 years of martial arts experience between us, the fact that one of us dresses like he's in the Matrix, one of us is a giant Scary Black Man and the other can bench press a car, and...I suddenly feel inadequate.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I can't even imagine myself going to a strip club.  I don't really get the point of it or how I could possibly try to enjoy it without feeling creepy or slobbish.

Anyway, I'm happy because I celebrated my birthday with my parents tonight and got two mind-blowingly generous presents.

Not only am I getting the opportunity to attend a concert performance that for the longest time I thought would never happen again in my life (Roger Waters is touring The Wall!!!!), but I've even got good seats. 

On top of that, they got me a goddamn motorcycle.  They helped me buy a motorcycle before, but it was way different.   I had been telling them to save the money instead of buying me gifts for a couple years previously, and they found me something dirt cheap after discussing it with me beforehand.  It was literally an antique 1986 Nighthawk that a guy had bought 25 years prior and only taken out a few times before leaving it to collect dust in his garage for all those years.

Now I'm being upgraded to this... completely by surprise.  I didn't even know how to react.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

image broke but you lucky bastard >:I
Pages: 1 ... 5211 5212 [5213] 5214 5215 ... 13325