Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4903 4904 [4905] 4906 4907 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760398 times)

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
Re: [~~__ o( ><)o] Oh god the melting! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #73560 on: March 08, 2012, 11:07:29 pm »

Played some Ace Of Spades today. My god, is that game FUN! I especially like how easily you die.

If you see anyone by the name of "Nixitur", that's me. I usually play on "Shams Little Pony".

I played this for the first time today, joined your server,  After 30 min. had the top score on the server, and was the only one to get the other teams intel, got it 3 times.

People on that server aren't very good
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #73561 on: March 08, 2012, 11:08:31 pm »

I'm happy to be older.

In fact, my main reaction to reaching 25 is that there's 5 more years till I'm a proper age.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #73562 on: March 08, 2012, 11:14:37 pm »

My view on life and death, it's not when I die that worries me, it's how I die that does.

I would either like to die with my future generations of family around me, or while they don't exist yet, doing something fun. Simply put, my preferred death is with a smile. I want to actually enjoy my demise. Least preferred way to die, a heart attack. My word to anyone with a Death-Note: don't be a dick and not write a good way to end me.

All that aside, regarding aging, I'm only bothered by how sparingly I've been able to date across the board. Fortunately, I don't look much like my current age (also somewhat humbling to know my town really isn't much for dating anyway; I doubt I'm missing much).
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 11:23:05 pm by Itnetlolor »

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73563 on: March 08, 2012, 11:21:02 pm »

I still don't see how people can rationalize death as a good thing. It boggles my mind.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73564 on: March 08, 2012, 11:22:30 pm »

I'd like to die at a very old age, as spectacularly as possible.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73565 on: March 08, 2012, 11:24:04 pm »

Why are we talking about death and stuffs in a happy thread? People here are being way too morbid.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #73566 on: March 08, 2012, 11:26:55 pm »

I still don't see how people can rationalize death as a good thing. It boggles my mind.

What were to happen if no one were to die? Besides that, imagine living forever. Life would never have an end.

You see, that may sound great, but when you think about it enough... man.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73567 on: March 08, 2012, 11:34:38 pm »

a) Population would go up, yeah. We'd have to start colonizing outside, or find some other work around. Regardless, I don't believe potential future generations is a good enough reason to kill current generations. Which is what it would be, if we had the technology and didn't use it.

b) Accidents happen. Suicide is possible. Just because you don't have a preset, you-will-die-at-80, doesn't mean you need to witness the heatdeath of the universe if you don't want to.

c) I have thought about it. A great deal, actually. It sounds wonderful to me.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73568 on: March 08, 2012, 11:36:51 pm »

The price of immortality is immortality? At least, that's how I've always thought of it. As long as it isn't total immortality, most people that didn't die in accidents, crimes, etc., would probably off themselves after a few centuries or millenia.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 11:48:05 pm by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #73569 on: March 08, 2012, 11:37:22 pm »

In 2012, Descan became troubled by his own mortality.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #73570 on: March 08, 2012, 11:38:19 pm »

Aging because of what the other guy said. I'm not so much scared of Death, as much as I'm scared of not living. There's a bit of a difference, see if you can spot it.
Maybe that's something that makes me not care all that much about when, than how I would die. I have lived, and quite well for what it's worth; and being able to have enough foresight to be able to move on to freelancing (and make something off it at my own pace) has given me more opportunities to live actually is a nice feeling to have.

Also willingly believing in the 2012 Apocalypse gives me more reason to not give a crap about dying, as well as everything else in my present life, and use it as a sort of benchmark point for, if/when it doesn't happen, I can actually focus on acting more like an adult (meaning actually committing myself more to going out and socializing, and work towards finding someone to settle down with; or at least to start my own branch of the family tree). Then again, I've broken so many of my own barriers, I don't see myself being a completely mature adult anytime soon. I guess I'm too much of a fun guy.

While on that note, and the pending Apocalypse, I figure what better way to sum the year up, along with this post, than to actually commit to throwing a 12/21/12 Apocalypse Party? I'm already making plans for it throughout the year; first thing being accumulating enough funding to throw it (aiming for a block party, but a house party is good too), and then getting everyone to plan around being around for it, and of course, getting everything in the works.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73571 on: March 08, 2012, 11:41:23 pm »

One thing refuting the mayan apocalypse?

Our calendar doesn't match up exactly. If you correlated the mayan calendar to ours as it was in that time, the apocalypse should've happened seven months ago.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #73572 on: March 08, 2012, 11:41:53 pm »

Well, by dying, you technically become immortal because you can't die anymore. Death is the secret to immortality!
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #73573 on: March 08, 2012, 11:45:36 pm »

Well, by dying, you technically become immortal because you can't die anymore. Death is the secret to immortality!
That light at the end of the tunnel is your next life being born.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #73574 on: March 08, 2012, 11:48:34 pm »

At least let me die as the coolest murder mystery's victim.
Pages: 1 ... 4903 4904 [4905] 4906 4907 ... 13325