Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4511 4512 [4513] 4514 4515 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15777455 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67680 on: December 16, 2011, 12:29:19 pm »

Living in the Bible Belt does have some advantages. For instance, southern comfort food - which most home cooks specialize in around here - is AMAZING. Baked beans, cream corn, cooked carrots of the best variety...

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #67681 on: December 16, 2011, 01:46:24 pm »

Now I'm hungry :c

As for happy things, doing pretty nicely with basics of electrical engineering and with two days to boot, if I fail this one tho I think I'm pretty much screwed :S
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67682 on: December 16, 2011, 03:56:04 pm »

So I have been invited to present my work at a fucking huge and important conference next year. This is a very good thing as it could mark me out as a recognized expert in my field and lead on to many diverse and interesting opportunities, but I am shitting myself at the prospect of actually having to go through with it.
This is a blank sig.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #67683 on: December 16, 2011, 04:27:56 pm »

After tonight, I might be offline for the weekend while partying at my Dad's place (weekend Christmas party). Gonna be pretty fun.

In other news, SOPA has at least been delayed for a good while. We still have internet for the time being.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 04:29:47 pm by Itnetlolor »

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #67684 on: December 16, 2011, 04:30:05 pm »

Befunge with BeQunge!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Befunge
http://www.purplehatstands.com/bequnge/index.php
Character by character programming in n-dimensional spaces with visualization as threads travel around in said n-dimensional spaces! Up to 105 dimensions to program in! :D

I mean, sure it's pretty much useless from a practical standpoint, but still.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #67685 on: December 16, 2011, 04:32:26 pm »

Living in the Bible Belt does have some advantages. For instance, southern comfort food - which most home cooks specialize in around here - is AMAZING. Baked beans, cream corn, cooked carrots of the best variety...
Apparently the catholic church my family goes to in utah has a huge mexican feast after mass for 2 bucks a head.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #67686 on: December 16, 2011, 04:36:13 pm »

On a similar note: New Orleans/Southern Mississippi has awesome cajun/creole food despite being a gator, black widow and water moccasin infested swamp.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67687 on: December 16, 2011, 04:37:50 pm »

On a similar note: New Orleans/Southern Mississippi has awesome cajun/creole food despite being a gator, black widow and water moccasin infested swamp.
Hey gator and snake is awesome on the grill, the black widow is a amazing pet too.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67688 on: December 16, 2011, 04:43:55 pm »

Don't Black Widows just kinda.... sit there, in their terrarium/enclosure, which you keep them in for fear of being bitten and dying?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like arachnids, and tarantulas can be furry and well-mannered, and might even cuddle up in your hand for warmth... but I like interacting with my pets, and a potentially deadly venomous spider doesn't exactly strike me as amazing, so much as terrifying. ._.;

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #67689 on: December 16, 2011, 04:46:48 pm »

Don't Black Widows just kinda.... sit there, in their terrarium/enclosure, which you keep them in for fear of being bitten and dying?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like arachnids, and tarantulas can be furry and well-mannered, and might even cuddle up in your hand for warmth... but I like interacting with my pets, and a potentially deadly venomous spider doesn't exactly strike me as amazing, so much as terrifying. ._.;

We are also right in the middle of brown recluse territory. So yea... We tend to be wary of spiders around there.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67691 on: December 16, 2011, 05:03:15 pm »

lets say feeding and staging spider fights are my hobby.....

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #67692 on: December 16, 2011, 05:06:13 pm »

Black widows sound like a stupid pet.
Shoes...

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67693 on: December 16, 2011, 05:07:35 pm »

Black widows sound like a stupid pet.
Not as stupid as your pet rock or fish.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67694 on: December 16, 2011, 05:12:03 pm »

Hey now, intelligence comes in many different forms. His pet fish is smarter in some ways, and your spider in others. His rock is...

...well, it's not even alive so it doesn't count. Sorry.

EDIT: As I submitted this, my cat leapt over to my desk, slid right along the surface and off again, landed in a 2-paw handstand, and did a forward roll to land on all 4s and nonchalantly walk away. I think she's smarter than all your pets combined, or at least more talented.
Pages: 1 ... 4511 4512 [4513] 4514 4515 ... 13325