Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4468 4469 [4470] 4471 4472 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754180 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67035 on: November 30, 2011, 10:14:37 pm »

Lul. http://jesustoasters.com/ You may have heard about Mary or Jesus appearing on toast before; now you can make your own! Funniest part is it is actually serious, not just a joke site. :P

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67036 on: November 30, 2011, 10:14:46 pm »

I like how the other part of the captcha vaguely resembles "Astronaut" too.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67037 on: November 30, 2011, 10:24:37 pm »

Had to catch a dog (who was likely pregnant) that someone dumped on the curbside as I was leaving work. The only reason this is in happy is because at least they had the decency to do it in front of a pet store (the one I work at) and because it appears the dog has a microchip so we should beable to track down the owners who dumped her.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #67038 on: November 30, 2011, 10:32:43 pm »

BULLSHIT, this network is normally only at a fifth of that speed or less. I download shit from Steam at like 100 kaboops.
Keep in mind: those are measures in megabits, not megabytes, the speed shown by steam and most download services (since realistically, data is almost always sent in full bytes). 1 megabyte is about 8 megabits.

*Looks at Speedtest again* Why would they do that. :I
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67039 on: November 30, 2011, 10:35:20 pm »

Because most of the ISPs I've seen do it. It's basically a way to multiply their advertised speed by 8 for free.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #67040 on: November 30, 2011, 10:39:08 pm »

I hate you all.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67041 on: November 30, 2011, 10:44:21 pm »

I hate you all.
You don't hate me, brother.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #67042 on: November 30, 2011, 10:46:28 pm »

Okay so, this morning I cut my finger nails like I usually do.  Then the whole day goes by.

It is now almost 11pm and I just realized I never cut my right thumb's nail.  I never even realized and now I just have to cut this one nail and it's so late at night.

This is amazingly amusing.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67043 on: November 30, 2011, 10:50:20 pm »

It is now almost 11pm and I just realized I never cut my right thumb's nail.  I never even realized and now I just have to cut this one nail and it's so late at night.

I did the exact same thing today.  Weird.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67044 on: November 30, 2011, 10:57:34 pm »

I use my teeth because I can't be damned to find proper nail cutters and I'm really good at making clean cuts.

But I couldn't do my right hand after getting fixative all over it, leaving a perpetual toxic sheen on the nails until they grow away.

One hand with long shiny nails. Thankfully nobody has called me out on this.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67045 on: November 30, 2011, 10:58:43 pm »

You bite your nails off?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67046 on: November 30, 2011, 10:59:07 pm »

But I couldn't do my right hand after getting fixative all over it, leaving a perpetual toxic sheen on the nails until they grow away.

One hand with long shiny nails. Thankfully nobody has called me out on this.

Just tell them you're half-vampire or something, that'll end the conversation quickly.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67047 on: November 30, 2011, 11:00:56 pm »

You bite your nails off?
One bite on one end and it peels off perfectly.

I have never gotten a cut as clean as this with scissors.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #67048 on: November 30, 2011, 11:04:42 pm »

I used to chew on my nails.  It eventually hurt my teeth enough that I couldn't keep up the habit.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67049 on: November 30, 2011, 11:04:53 pm »

I also bite my nails, I agree that it's more effective than with scissors.
Pages: 1 ... 4468 4469 [4470] 4471 4472 ... 13325