Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4051 4052 [4053] 4054 4055 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760752 times)

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: [Who?] Things you mistook for someone today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #60780 on: August 28, 2011, 01:46:01 am »

Uh, where is that restaurant? Because I must go there at least once in my lifetime now that I've seen that menu.
No idea.
 I found it on Something Awful. Haters gonna hate.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #60781 on: August 28, 2011, 01:48:39 am »

Yeah, looking into it, it looks like it's probably fake. :(

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60782 on: August 28, 2011, 01:50:12 am »

It's not. It's a photo. There's a black metal cookbook, why not a metal restaurant?
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60783 on: August 28, 2011, 01:51:00 am »

Just because it's a photo doesn't mean it's not fake.  It could easily be something a guy just printed out and put in a menu cover.

One would assume that it's hard to keep any business open that puts Fuck right in the menu, no matter how much you warn people.  Barring that, there's no reason why it couldn't be real; maybe a special theme you break out one day a week or something.  It's a business pitch for sure.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60784 on: August 28, 2011, 01:54:39 am »

One would assume that it's hard to keep any business open that puts Fuck right in the menu
Pff. It's a restaurant for tr00 cvlt 666 black metalheads. The "fuck" is just there to scare away the posers. 

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #60785 on: August 28, 2011, 02:07:28 am »

One would assume that it's hard to keep any business open that puts Fuck right in the menu
Pff. It's a restaurant for tr00 cvlt 666 black metalheads. The "fuck" is just there to scare away the posers.
But the posers add "fuck" in every second sentence in their songs... Oh, the menu's also missing Satan's Seitan

Anyway, I just bought Mafia 2. Aside from some lag that REALLY shouldn't be happening, everything's running fine.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 02:09:59 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60786 on: August 28, 2011, 02:11:09 am »

Realization: I am capable of looking even more grumpy with my new haircut than I could without it.

Grumpy female student cred is back in town!  Huzzah!  Now I just have a more manipulable image, not one refined into a particular direction :3
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #60787 on: August 28, 2011, 02:16:07 am »

One would assume that it's hard to keep any business open that puts Fuck right in the menu, no matter how much you warn people.  Barring that, there's no reason why it couldn't be real; maybe a special theme you break out one day a week or something.  It's a business pitch for sure.
Maybe I'm looking at this wrong, but how many people would really care if the menu says fuck? Those with children I guess, but if you're taking your kids to Black Metal Barbecue (Copyright Satanic Foods 2012), chances are you are not the kind of person who particularly cares about your kids being exposed to vulgar language.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60788 on: August 28, 2011, 02:19:16 am »

Maybe I'm looking at this wrong, but how many people would really care if the menu says fuck? Those with children I guess, but if you're taking your kids to Black Metal Barbecue (Copyright Satanic Foods 2012), chances are you are not the kind of person who particularly cares about your kids being exposed to vulgar language.
This.

But the posers add "fuck" in every second sentence in their songs...
But there's only one "fuck" on the menu.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60789 on: August 28, 2011, 02:24:43 am »

I'm happy to have found some random inspiration lately. Been doing a good bit of writing, and it makes me happy to see that I still have a wealth of untapped idea-fixin's in my brain. Time to do some more reading on Platonic Idealism, and other philosophical mysticism stuff.

Realization: I am capable of looking even more grumpy with my new haircut than I could without it.

Grumpy female student cred is back in town!  Huzzah!  Now I just have a more manipulable image, not one refined into a particular direction :3

Just wear it down. It's a perfectly nice-looking and serviceable style, and keeps it versatile for the purpose of scowling, smiling, or generally looking Serious Business.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60790 on: August 28, 2011, 02:30:50 am »

Yeah, it's great!  As long as I don't do those silly puppy-dog pigtails, I seem to be able to look incredibly irritable with much more ease than before.  Possibly because curls can either go -> adorable or -> she never bothers to brush her hair (I do, but it doesn't help).

Hehehehehhe

Also, reading Descartes is making me laugh like the dickens.  Mostly because I know that later he is going to be totally scooped and humiliated by Fermat after all of his "I have studied mathematics and learned everything from it!  I am the best!  The best!!" but also just... I dunno.

I am looking so much forward to being the only math major in my discussion section.  I am even going to reread the section on Descartes' usage of the circle in order to find the tangent to a curve from my history of calculus textbook, just for the hell of it.  YES.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #60791 on: August 28, 2011, 02:31:40 am »

But the posers add "fuck" in every second sentence in their songs...
But there's only one "fuck" on the menu.
It's the most grim and frostbidden fuck I've ever seen... Shit, I just ran out of Black Metal related things to say.

Omnomom... I've got some Kettle Corn... :D. Everything's better with popped corn of some sort!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #60792 on: August 28, 2011, 03:23:00 am »

Long story short, a friend said he loves me (like a friend) and loves the way I think.  No he's not pledging his eternal love to me :P  He's telling me that I'm not going nuts, and approaching things the same way I always have, in my strange, illogical yet logical way.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60793 on: August 28, 2011, 04:59:53 am »

I told a friend that I'm dating a guy, cause I'm super excited about it. She being a chatterbox, she told her best friend, also a good friend of mine, and a devout Catholic who doesn't agree with homosexuality.

First thing she did when she saw me was hug me and congradulate me. She might not agree, but she'd never judge or treat me differently.

People like her make life even sweeter.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #60794 on: August 28, 2011, 06:24:57 am »

So I just got to hear one of the funny stories my Godfather has about his days working on GPS surveying, in Papua New Guinea.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."
Pages: 1 ... 4051 4052 [4053] 4054 4055 ... 13325