Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3829 3830 [3831] 3832 3833 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15783670 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't believe I actually thought the penguin was supposed to be the "positive" one.  That man has a bizarre and disturbing face.

For me, anyway =/
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I learned about the Lost Horizon Night Market today. Interesting stuff, too bad I'll probably never run into one by chance, which is apparently the only way to actually find them.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I can't believe I actually thought the penguin was supposed to be the "positive" one.  That man has a bizarre and disturbing face.

For me, anyway =/

I did too, actually.  The other guy looked incredibly smug and mischievous.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He looks quite a lot like a severely autistic math major I know.

That may have colored my perceptions a little.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Don't know about you but his goofy face gives this air of goodness or something, can't quite explain it, but he seems like a nice guy :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile

I couldn't figure out which I was supposed to see as the positive one. He looks a little like someone I know, the man not the penguin.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Wait, you mean he's not?  That penguin is a great guy, I can empathize with his social anxieties.  And never trust the opinions on hair styles from a guy with a buzzcut.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Today I discovered this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geWNqJjbtZU

and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubEOxpQoreU&feature=related

I was laughing for hours. God bless adamwestslapdog.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Wait, you mean he's not?  That penguin is a great guy, I can empathize with his social anxieties.  And never trust the opinions on hair styles from a guy with a buzzcut.
I can tell you I get the haircut and frisbee thing bad.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile

Went to the Gettysburg battlefield for dad's birthday, cam home with two MASSIVE bags of kettle corn
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I'm taking six unread/unfinished books with me, for the case I fail to make new friends.
If worse comes to worst, I still can buy more there.

I'd advise you to get ebooks from internet instead. It's cheaper and you don't get stuck  with bad books you wont reread and occupy a lot of space afterwards.
Ebooks are kinda useless if they run out of battery, I prefer physical ones.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finally got around to watching the second(and sadly, final) season of Shadow Raiders/War Planets.

Half of it seems to be everyone trying to kill Femur. Then again, he does deserve it, and it is actually how his homeworld handles leadership succession.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Ebooks are kinda useless if they run out of battery, I prefer physical ones.

E-Paper is pretty awesome about that, though.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I can't stop laughing at this stupid joke. It's ponies-related, and I don't want to make two posts about the same thing, so it's in a spoiler below for the curious. Who've probably already seen it, honestly. Still, this has improved my day tremendously.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 3829 3830 [3831] 3832 3833 ... 13325