Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3769 3770 [3771] 3772 3773 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15811495 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: [DOSH] Here's some cash lads grab it while you can. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #56550 on: July 14, 2011, 10:59:11 pm »

Would love to see more pointers to good horror material!
That's what we call shameless self advertising. Post on the horror thread.

Can't help it if I'm desperate.  There's not enough good horror out there.  All stupid monsters and slasher gorn.  Not that those are necessarily bad things.  They just don't constitute horror, in my opinion.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56552 on: July 14, 2011, 11:10:37 pm »

This

Just... Look at him! Look at him! Just... Just look at that!
I don't understand raocow. :/

I do however understand Brad. Always makes me laugh.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56554 on: July 14, 2011, 11:20:26 pm »

This

That was hilarious, although the guy's ridiculously long laughter threw me off.

And that... well it would be funnier if I didn't tend to react in a similar way to horror games, only with a lot less screaming, and quieter... I do cower a lot though and I'm screaming in my head.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #56555 on: July 14, 2011, 11:20:56 pm »

I built a retaining wall and no one died in the process. I am ashamed of myself.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56556 on: July 14, 2011, 11:24:00 pm »

I built a retaining wall and no one died in the process. I am ashamed of myself.
Well... at least the many lives that died in previous experiences were worth something... right?

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #56557 on: July 14, 2011, 11:28:32 pm »

I guess, I'm also upset about the marked lack of magma involved in construction as well.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56558 on: July 14, 2011, 11:31:48 pm »

And that... well it would be funnier if I didn't tend to react in a similar way to horror games, only with a lot less screaming, and quieter... I do cower a lot though and I'm screaming in my head.
He plays non-horror games too. This video was made a long time ago, when he mostly played the Fatal Frame series. He also plays GTA4 (hilarious commentary), Silent Hill 4 and Homecoming , all the F.E.A.R. games (currently doing F.E.A.R. 3), L4D 1, lots of videos of random moments in random games, Just Cause 2, Saints Row, the Hitman games, Clock Tower...

When I play horror games, my reaction is the opposite to most reactions. Instead of waiting at corners and advancing very slowly and carefully, I just rush and try to kill everything before I get a proper scare. Amnesia would probably freak me the hell out.
 Come to think of it, I should try doing a Let's Play of something.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #56559 on: July 14, 2011, 11:39:04 pm »

Well, might have a meeting with the hiring manager tomorrow for Best Buy. Geek Squad are numbskulls but sure damn get paid better than what im doing.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #56560 on: July 14, 2011, 11:55:38 pm »

This

Raocow: The only 25+ year old man that I can truly say is adorable. So far at least.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #56561 on: July 15, 2011, 12:07:45 am »

I found this: The Machine: In the 1930's, an expedition was mounted into a South American cave system, to go to the center of Earth. Upon going down past the crust, they found....a Machine. An endless, sterile, alien Machine that takes up the interior of the planet. Always working to do....something. The player characters are people called Delvers, and they are people employed by the United Nations to explore the Machine and use it to try and advance human technology. But the Machine was never intended to hold human life, and is hazardous by nature of its operations. If you aren't crushed between two random gears, you might fall into an incinerator full of jagged metal in the middle of being melted down. Or you might run into one of the Engineers, parts of the Machine that exist to maintain it, and see you as a malfunction. Of course, other Delvers don't always meet fates that end their lives. As you go deeper into the Machine, you might find those who have succumbed to the effects of Deep Madness, a psychological condition unique to those who have been exposed to the Machine.

So yeah, very awesome. Really should have been given more attention.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #56562 on: July 15, 2011, 12:19:27 am »

I don't know how I did it, but my SMB global ranking is at present time 3401. Holy crap.

Still haven't gotten those last 2 bandages though. >:(

However, on the plus side, I have A+'d all but the 20th Light Cotton Alley level, and maybe half of the Dark ones with a few more dark CA levels beaten.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56563 on: July 15, 2011, 01:29:19 am »

Well, I can see that I'm going to be sleeping very, very poorly tonight :D

EDIT: Or maybe like never again.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegus.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 01:37:05 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56564 on: July 15, 2011, 01:37:06 am »

My mom just handed me a list of books on the subject of "criminalisation of young people".

I guess it's nice being taken serious for once /:-l
Pages: 1 ... 3769 3770 [3771] 3772 3773 ... 13326