Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3091 3092 [3093] 3094 3095 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15784000 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that Cirno lost today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #46380 on: April 07, 2011, 11:36:53 am »

The fact that it's called a "Screw off" and that you need to sneakily flee kinda tells me that this isn't a good idea. Go on ahead with it, you seem rather intent on doing this and I know how impossible it is to change ones view on drastic things like this, but be prepared to take responsibility for the ensuing fallout.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46381 on: April 07, 2011, 11:39:13 am »

The fact that it's called a "Screw off" and that you need to sneakily flee kinda tells me that this isn't a good idea. Go on ahead with it, you seem rather intent on doing this and I know how impossible it is to change ones view on drastic things like this, but be prepared to take responsibility for the ensuing fallout.
I won't be able to persuade them, my mother already knows and she is pissed and my dad will be the same (he yelled at me weeks ago for thinking of it)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46382 on: April 07, 2011, 11:52:42 am »

pinion tea: your tea is made of leaves, mine is made of pine needles :D

Another reason i love this state.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #46383 on: April 07, 2011, 12:00:42 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTlGYS6rAfA

I'm a happy pony lover now.

I mean, if I would be a pony lover before of course.

And I'm not, obviously.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46384 on: April 07, 2011, 12:08:16 pm »

I won't be able to persuade them, my mother already knows and she is pissed and my dad will be the same (he yelled at me weeks ago for thinking of it)
Persuading them isn't an option. My brother left on very good terms for understandable reasons and my dad was moping and ranting about him for nearly a year. There isn't much you can do about this in regards to how they are. There is, however, a good deal of stuff you can do in regards to how you are and the attitude you are taking to it.

At the very least, and I'm kinda begging you do this, don't think of them negatively while you are away. Don't start stories of how terrible they are as you live in wherever you are living. If you are going to leave them then bury the harmful stuff behind you.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #46385 on: April 07, 2011, 12:11:26 pm »

Remember that if you leave with a "Screw off doodz he he he :y" and then totally blow it, they're not going to let you come back.
Shoes...

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46386 on: April 07, 2011, 12:14:37 pm »

Yes i know the consequences, this will be my first time i will ever be alone, i want that.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #46387 on: April 07, 2011, 12:17:07 pm »

Tests this week have gone well. Yesterday, I finished a Latin exam in 20 minutes (of the 50 we were given), and I'm pretty sure I did well. Today, I finished a Religion and Science exam in 35 minutes, having vomited forth a 10 "page" essay on Darwin. Were it not double spaced to allow for comments, and had it been written on properly sized paper instead of the little pamphlet blue book thingies that class has us write out exams in, it would've come to 2 pages or so. Which isn't bad, considering. I think it was some damn fine writing (since I take the questions at literal value and thus was writing in the first person and channeling what I remembered from reading Origin of Species a couple years ago, because we were asked to write "Darwin's Autobiography"), too. Less sure of the content, as I may have missed a few points, but still, I didn't do too badly on these for having failed, completely, to study because I was either working on or crashing from the metalsmithing project that was due yesterday.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46388 on: April 07, 2011, 12:20:42 pm »

Woke up with a blister under the callus of my picking thumb. It's been months since I've had one there, and I didn't know it was possible to get another. I guess it's a good sign meaning: "SLOW DOWN FOR A DAY, BRO. IT'S OK, YOU DESERVE IT."
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #46389 on: April 07, 2011, 02:33:53 pm »

Elona. Woo. Theres nothing like pure video game luck.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46390 on: April 07, 2011, 02:36:14 pm »

Suddenly, I have inherited 2 reserve tickets to see David Bromberg in a reasonably exclusive concert in about 5 hours... and I have no one to invite!

I'm going to start calling around, to see if I can interest any of my buddies. I've never seen him play before, but he's an eclectic musician by the sound of it. It ought to be fun; now if only I had someone to go with. Anyone near Ann Arbor Michigan tonight, that wants to tag along? :P
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:40:07 pm by Solifuge »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #46391 on: April 07, 2011, 02:41:29 pm »

Suddenly, I have inherited 2 reserve tickets to see David Bromberg in a reasonably exclusive concert in about 5 hours... and I have no one to invite!

I'm going to start calling around, to see if I can interest any of my buddies. I've never seen him play before, but he's an eclectic musician by the sound of it. It ought to be fun; now if only I had someone to go with. Anyone near Ann Arbor Michigan tonight, that wants to tag along? :P
Thats pretty cool.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #46392 on: April 07, 2011, 03:02:10 pm »

Man that was hilarious and awesome.  What a great start to a season.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #46393 on: April 07, 2011, 03:13:57 pm »

Agreed. Last night's episode was purely entertaining to watch. Last image is also awesome if you know what it's about, but nobody else.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 03:15:56 pm by Itnetlolor »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46394 on: April 07, 2011, 03:28:49 pm »

Adam's big fat head and ripped arms kinda gives the whole thing away.  Goddamn that was creepy to watch, especially Jamie disco dancing his way backstage.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 3091 3092 [3093] 3094 3095 ... 13325