Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2540 2541 [2542] 2543 2544 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15845308 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~
« Reply #38115 on: February 03, 2011, 07:21:49 pm »

Quote from: IRC
Iceball3>   Herro~
   <Tenshi-chan>   Hiyo. Stupid firefox., crashing X3
   <Iceball3>   Did you make Yunno fly a plane while on fire again?
   <Tenshi-chan>   Yes.
   <Iceball3>   X3
9/10 I know you quite well. Also;
Ladyman, ladyman, does whatever a ladyman does. Can he she he she she he he she he she she he... Aw, darn it, I lost my train of thought.
This made me very happy.
And now for the bittersweet...
I finally reconnected with one of my best friends from a few years back.
I am, however, heavily dismayed at how me thinking "Meh, me leaving shouldn't matter too much to them" and how horribly inaccurate that was...

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #38116 on: February 03, 2011, 07:49:54 pm »

Plowed through the Island of Dr. Ned DLC pretty darn quick. Was going to take on the Claptraps, only to realize I lack that DLC. Collected tons of braaaiiiiins... Didn't unlock the achievement yet. I don't know where to find that mission, unless it's a hidden one that shows up as finished after collecting enough brains.

I may have been overleveled for that set. Got more weapons and whatnot for Moxxi's arenas, and I also got an awesome shield like the "Wee Wee's Super Booster" (in healing speed) except with a decent capacity as well (over 500 SP). Decent recharge rate as well.

EDIT:
In the meantime while I wait until I can afford the Claptrap pack (or have it gifted for my birthday next week), I can either go for the 2nd playthrough, try to impress Moxxi in the arenas, or try out Fallout 3 finally. I can also go extra-cirricular, and go claptrap hunting and see if I can expand my backpack storage a little more.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 08:07:02 pm by Itnetlolor »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38117 on: February 03, 2011, 07:53:17 pm »

Bored, started modding in Pokemon to DF.
Probably screwed up royally on that somewhere, but meh. Might want to add in the nose as part of it, since Bulbasaur doesn't have a prominent nose; it's just two holes in its face.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38118 on: February 03, 2011, 07:57:43 pm »

Wasn't there a pokemod somewhere in the upper forums already?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38119 on: February 03, 2011, 08:02:33 pm »

O.o
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38120 on: February 03, 2011, 08:03:19 pm »

Wasn't there a pokemod somewhere in the upper forums already?
So there is, but it's over a year old.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38121 on: February 03, 2011, 08:41:38 pm »

To me, this sound Like "The Trooper" meets Touhou. anyone else here it?
It's pretty much a remix of The Trooper.

Not heard much, but from what I've heard, and the name of the band, Iron Attack is, in fact, heavily inspired by Iron Maiden.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38122 on: February 03, 2011, 08:44:37 pm »

Bored, started modding in Pokemon to DF.
Probably screwed up royally on that somewhere, but meh. Might want to add in the nose as part of it, since Bulbasaur doesn't have a prominent nose; it's just two holes in its face.
I wish you luck in this sir! Are you making a thread about this on the modding forum? I would very much like a download link once it reaches some level of completion.
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #38123 on: February 03, 2011, 08:46:36 pm »

O.o
He did not have sexual relations with the Queen of France. (Or whomever is in control of the area that is historically accepted as France. I make no assumptions when it comes to Paradox games.)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38124 on: February 03, 2011, 08:50:29 pm »

Playing Mechwarrior 4, stomping around in a Fafnir armed with 2 heavy Gauss cannons and 2-shotting  anything less than a Heavy mech makes me happy
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38125 on: February 03, 2011, 08:57:32 pm »

O.o
He did not have sexual relations with the Queen of France. (Or whomever is in control of the area that is historically accepted as France. I make no assumptions when it comes to Paradox games.)

Currently Henry V de Valois is King of France.  Surprisingly they are pretty stable in this game, they've almost united France (except for Provence and a few Aragon provinces) and just decided to stay out international affairs, hardly pursuing colonization too even Brandenburg (owning a large chunk of Canada) has a bigger colonial hold.

(Its the 1730s btw)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 09:00:32 pm by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38126 on: February 03, 2011, 09:39:15 pm »

O.o

Currently Henry V de Valois is King of France.  Surprisingly they are pretty stable in this game, they've almost united France (except for Provence and a few Aragon provinces) and just decided to stay out international affairs, hardly pursuing colonization too even Brandenburg (owning a large chunk of Canada) has a bigger colonial hold.

(Its the 1730s btw)
If you have a good computer and HTTT, have you tried MEIOU? It's pretty.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38127 on: February 03, 2011, 09:40:04 pm »

By the way, Vector, if you're taking an intro class into Russian and want to get ahead of the pack, consider getting a book like this one. While I haven't taken a class in Russian myself (high school), I've an interest in the language and this book seems fairly extensive and inviting to the newbie while having a lot of information on grammar and sentence structure. 'Course, it's almost fifty years out of date now, but I don't know that the language has changed that drastically. You'll know more on this point than I will, that's for sure.

Eh, I'm going to stick to the course's textbook until I finish working through it and can demand more of the professor.  It's better politically (and the text is actually fairly impressive).

Also, given that there was an enormous social reshaping in Russia over the past 50 years, I'm going to go for something modern.  I know that post-war Japanese is rather different than pre-war Japanese, and I would be amazed if Russian were any different.

Thanks, though.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38128 on: February 03, 2011, 09:48:06 pm »

Good points, good points. Just thought I'd share something I found a while back.

Good luck with the language, though.

Thank you.

It is 7 o'clock.  Homework for tomorrow: one math problem.  Hours until bedtime: 6.  Amount behind in rhetoric, algebra, and Russian: 0.

Desire to crush opposition: overpowering.

It is time.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #38129 on: February 03, 2011, 09:48:57 pm »

Good points, good points. Just thought I'd share something I found a while back.

Good luck with the language, though.

Thank you.

It is 7 o'clock.  Homework for tomorrow: one math problem.  Hours until bedtime: 6.  Amount behind in rhetoric, algebra, and Russian: 0.

Desire to crush opposition: overpowering.

It is time.
Oooh. I like the sound of that. Who is 'opposition'?
Pages: 1 ... 2540 2541 [2542] 2543 2544 ... 13326