Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2482 2483 [2484] 2485 2486 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15832984 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #37245 on: January 29, 2011, 12:57:57 am »

i had a 30% head shot with the caravan shotty so i went super close and activated vats, insta-kill.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37246 on: January 29, 2011, 01:02:24 am »

It would probably be an instakill if you lined up on their head anyway.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37247 on: January 29, 2011, 01:04:10 am »

true but vats gives me better timing.

JordanBBad

• Bay Watcher
  • nyak nyak nyak
    • View Profile
« Reply #37248 on: January 29, 2011, 01:13:20 am »

One time I was surrounded by nightstalkers. I went into VATS and shot. It did that bullet-timey follow-the-bullet shit it does for crits. It misses. I was stuck following the bullet for like 15 seconds while being mauled and not-moving and died.

Fuck VATS.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37249 on: January 29, 2011, 01:17:40 am »

Ethiopian restaurant, and soon cookies.

Yay~!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37250 on: January 29, 2011, 01:38:30 am »

Ethiopian restaurant

I could make a really crass joke here, but I probably shouldn't.  Besides, those got old like ten years ago.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37251 on: January 29, 2011, 01:40:55 am »

Ethiopian restaurant

I could make a really crass joke here, but I probably shouldn't.  Besides, those got old like ten years ago.

... I don't see what's funny about Ethiopian cuisine.  It was really tasty.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37252 on: January 29, 2011, 01:41:35 am »

Ethiopian restaurant

... I don't see what's funny about Ethiopian cuisine.  It was really tasty.
Aqizzar, you have more self-control than me at this point.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37253 on: January 29, 2011, 01:43:32 am »

Ethiopian restaurant

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37254 on: January 29, 2011, 01:47:34 am »

. . . But that isn't even funny =/

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37255 on: January 29, 2011, 01:49:39 am »

Hence: craaass.  What can I say, I still have a soft spot for millennium humor.  What happened to "Dead Baby" jokes, anyway?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

JordanBBad

• Bay Watcher
  • nyak nyak nyak
    • View Profile
« Reply #37256 on: January 29, 2011, 01:53:42 am »

Died in its diaper years.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37257 on: January 29, 2011, 01:54:15 am »

Had a dream about DF in ASCII.
 I was playing fortress mode in a future version. The version added magic and randomly generated underground areas:sealed chambers, ancient tombs with undead, forgotten tunnels, ruins of underground cities.
 My population was 50-ish. I was just digging up bituminous coal and discovered an area. It was a carved ~15x10 room with a chasm at the end going down to the circus. In the middle there were two pillars surrounded by ramps, on the top of which were two sorcerers. I looked up their description. Apparently the version also adds high quality digital art portraits for every creature on the left corner when you read their description. So, according to the portrait, these things look like purplish black human-sized humanoids that launch purple magic pew pews at you. Also in the room were ~10 wargs, which in DF were by all means cave wolves.
 So basicly, the wargs rush out and kill my only two miners and most of my population. My militia of two non trained full iron dwarves and one legendary steel swordsdwarf rush in and kill the wargs, but after that only my legendary survives and has no left hand. He rushes into the underground area and charges the sorcerers, but one launches a purple "nether bolt" and one hit kills my dwarf.
 The sorcerers then leave the area through an unexplored tunnel that leads deeper. My dwarves butcher all the wargs and being curious about the tunnel, I appoint a soldier and explore. In the tunnel was a library. The sorcerers were studying the books and didn't notice my scout. I knew books were used by your wizards to learn magic spells. They can be stored in bookshelves in a library zone, which works pretty much like a hospital zone. Anyway, sorcerer notices scout, casts fireball, pew, BOOM, scout is dead. Population is now 10. "Fun", I think and try to wall the sorcerers in while I get more dwarves and a strong military, but then the dream ends.
 Awesome.

Also.

Ethiopian restaurant

I lol'd. I would say I have no soul, but I don't even believe those exist.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37258 on: January 29, 2011, 01:56:21 am »

I reached for the green glow emitting from my headphones and ended up grabbing a training sword resting between them.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37259 on: January 29, 2011, 02:17:31 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.
Pages: 1 ... 2482 2483 [2484] 2485 2486 ... 13326