Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2095 2096 [2097] 2098 2099 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15848155 times)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Ka-MEW~!
« Reply #31440 on: December 11, 2010, 10:34:53 pm »

My parents got me a new hoodie/body armor thing, fresh from some third world country that does little to restrict hunting/poaching. Bear hide jacket, with copper plates all over it, with ivory plates inset into the copper. It looks sweet, but is restrictive on the chest, causing great difficulty when bending over.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31441 on: December 11, 2010, 10:36:39 pm »

My parents got me a new hoodie/body armor thing, fresh from some third world country that does little to restrict hunting/poaching. Bear hide jacket, with copper plates all over it, with ivory plates inset into the copper. It looks sweet, but is restrictive on the chest, causing great difficulty when bending over.

Alaska?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31442 on: December 11, 2010, 10:39:22 pm »

Alaska?

Russia?

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31444 on: December 11, 2010, 10:41:53 pm »

OH GOD YES

edit: The comments below made me laugh so hard.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31445 on: December 11, 2010, 10:43:05 pm »

Alaska?

Russia?

It was somewhere Europey I suppose, because I don't think this sort of bear inhabits either of the Americas.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31446 on: December 11, 2010, 10:52:38 pm »

uh, its probably not ivory. I'm pretty sure the sale of actual ivory is banned in the USA. Otherwise sounds pretty cool.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #31447 on: December 11, 2010, 11:04:19 pm »

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/12/11/skyrim-elder-scrolls-5-coming-11-11-11/

Ah, I knew it would be Skyrim. Man, I was really hoping for Black Marsh though.

Nice release date.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31448 on: December 11, 2010, 11:17:54 pm »

My boss' boss came in today, and proceeded to yell at me that my sales were 14% higher than the rest of the region, that I was doing a good job, to keep up the good work, and handed me $40 worth of Olive Garden gift cards. He then stormed out of the building, confusing the hell out of all the regular employees. He's so cool. ^_^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31449 on: December 11, 2010, 11:18:41 pm »

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/12/11/skyrim-elder-scrolls-5-coming-11-11-11/
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Actually telling us something about the game would have been nice though.

Nice release date.
How'd you know that?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #31450 on: December 11, 2010, 11:22:16 pm »

Oh man, I can't wait to see the bitching and moaning that's gonna ensue in Other Games when the You Know Whos find out about TES5.
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31453 on: December 11, 2010, 11:28:36 pm »

Just sent in my final-exam-essay-paper-thing to the teacher.  Half-assed all the way, and yet still college quality, as is my nature.  Who knows how good a paper I could write if I applied myself with time to spare.  Oh well!

Problem is, the email address it was supposed to be sent to doesn't exist, and the professor has never responded to other emails I've sent to her listed faculty-profile address.  Good thing she put her phone number on the syllabus, because I'll be making a call tomorrow if she doesn't reply back.

Point is, I'm off the hook, and that was the last paper I'll ever have to write for college.  Time to slam down a beer before the gravity of the situation hits me like a freight train again.  Oh hey, TES5 too, awesome.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #31454 on: December 11, 2010, 11:30:26 pm »

How'd you know that?

Ah, well it's the obvious choice after Cyrodil, right? Just seemed like the next logical step.

I also remember reading something about Bethesda registering the name as a trademark or something. I think it was one of a few.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.
Pages: 1 ... 2095 2096 [2097] 2098 2099 ... 13326