Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1525 1526 [1527] 1528 1529 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15770521 times)

Dasleah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #22890 on: October 08, 2010, 11:30:39 pm »

Average sized, I guess. Outdoor at a vineyard on top of a 'mountain' that has a sweeping views of the place where we live. 52 people all up, mostly just immediate family and close friends. Psuedoformal (dress nice, bride wears white, etcetera) but non-religious.

I just do not like your posting style

what does that even mean
Pokethulhu Orange: UPDATE 25
The Roguelike Development Megathread.

As well, all the posts i've seen you make are flame posts, barely if at all constructive.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22891 on: October 08, 2010, 11:31:10 pm »

I was working on a Greasemonkey script to completely remove posts of ignored people, but I couldn't get it to work, and Javascript is horrible.

Could you cover the post with a black box?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22892 on: October 08, 2010, 11:35:42 pm »

what does that even mean

That would be me reaching for a word to make myself feel better when I realized I had made a ass of my self, but in doing so it only made me into a bigger ass.

I hope you can forgive me. I was wrong to call you a asshole.

Dasleah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22893 on: October 08, 2010, 11:39:55 pm »

It's cool. I honestly don't care what you think of me, I just thought it was amusing that a (relative) stranger ignored me for being an asshole, and then grouped me together with pretty much the people I actively admit being an asshole towards.

There's probably a word in German for this sort of situation, but meh, I've eaten way too much little chocolate hearts today to care. Bay12, if I could email them to you, I would.
Pokethulhu Orange: UPDATE 25
The Roguelike Development Megathread.

As well, all the posts i've seen you make are flame posts, barely if at all constructive.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22895 on: October 08, 2010, 11:45:01 pm »

Getting married tomorrow.

That is all.

Otherwise it's a pretty weak wedding.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #22896 on: October 08, 2010, 11:52:23 pm »

Good luck crowd surfing, Dasleah.

(With your WIFE/HUSBAND.)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #22897 on: October 08, 2010, 11:52:50 pm »

I was working on a Greasemonkey script to completely remove posts of ignored people, but I couldn't get it to work, and Javascript is horrible.
Find the post you want ignored --
<div class="inner" id="msg_1629080">Could you cover the post with a black box?</div>

and then write this in the header --
Code: [Select]
<style type="text/css">#msg_1629080 {display:none}</style>
Obviously, that's only for a singular post.  SMF doesn't seem to identify the post content with the user at all, which would make full-user-ignore impossible on the clientside, as far as I know.
You can use a comma-separated list of identifiers -- #msg_1629080, #msg_16754444 {display:none} will hide both of those posts, whatever that other one is (if it's anything).
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 11:54:22 pm by jaybud4 »
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22898 on: October 08, 2010, 11:54:26 pm »

I am So sorry for what ever i did to offend you Jaydub
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #22899 on: October 08, 2010, 11:55:41 pm »

I am So sorry for what ever i did to offend you Jaydub
I was just using your post because it was the top one on this page.  Nothing personal.
By the way, that's not my name.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22900 on: October 08, 2010, 11:56:31 pm »

Nikov Mode: Getting MARRIED to a WOMAN who will be MY WIFE (that I'm getting MARRIED to, that is, the WOMAN) (WIFE)

WIN
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22901 on: October 08, 2010, 11:59:16 pm »

I was just using your post because it was the top one on this page.  Nothing personal.
By the way, that's not my name.

I am so sorry.

No italics or anything.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22902 on: October 09, 2010, 12:18:28 am »

Find the post you want ignored --
<div class="inner" id="msg_1629080">Could you cover the post with a black box?</div>

and then write this in the header --
Code: [Select]
<style type="text/css">#msg_1629080 {display:none}</style>
Obviously, that's only for a singular post.  SMF doesn't seem to identify the post content with the user at all, which would make full-user-ignore impossible on the clientside, as far as I know.
You can use a comma-separated list of identifiers -- #msg_1629080, #msg_16754444 {display:none} will hide both of those posts, whatever that other one is (if it's anything).

What I was trying to do was detect all elements with the "ignored" class, and have it delete the parent element.
But I couldn't get this to work for some reason.

Meanwhile, I made a new virus.
I was thinking of also making it quit explorer, or maybe open up multiple windows with the 'PRAISE THE MACHINE SPIRIT' instead of just having it on the one.

Okay, infinite loop that opens up infinite loops is very bad.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22903 on: October 09, 2010, 02:29:53 am »

Congratulations Daselah!

In other news, I am so goddamn happy, because I am so goddamn cool. I bought a pinstripe suit. White undershirt, tie, and a heavy pinstripe suit. With aviator glasses. I don't give a rats ass on anyone's opinions on style or fashion or wearing outfits that were all the rage 70 years ago, I am awesome personified. I now need a felt fedora, because my other one's crushed to hell.

And the thing that makes this the perfect day, the perfect day, is that I got this suit, this suit stitched from the badass that ties all things together, for four dollars.

Pictures incoming.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22904 on: October 09, 2010, 02:32:03 am »

Okay, infinite loop that opens up infinite loops is very bad.

Forkbomb...

Also,
Testing Log 13
Subject: Dr. Jack Bright
Result: A miniature orangutan, wearing SCP-963. Attempts to transfer 963 resulted in new wearer becoming a miniature orangutan. Removal of 963 brought back the wearer with no harm done. Mini-Bright remanded into custody.

Note: I am covered in monkey shit. Mini-Bright is at large. This day is over.

WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.
Pages: 1 ... 1525 1526 [1527] 1528 1529 ... 13325