Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1309 1310 [1311] 1312 1313 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787492 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #19650 on: September 08, 2010, 09:12:23 pm »

Baguazhang is also a very good choice, and there are lots of dojos in the US, depending on where you are.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #19651 on: September 08, 2010, 09:19:39 pm »

If you don't like hurting people, try looking at Aikido or something similar. It's about preventing injury to yourself and your attacker. From what I've heard and read on the Wikipedia page, it's about using your attacker's own energy against them.

That's actually what I learned. Well, half-learned. I should really take it up again. I've become somewhat dulled and lazy.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19652 on: September 08, 2010, 10:12:50 pm »

I finished building my masterpiece of a siege engine. It is a rotary platform housing two ballistae, a trebuchet, and two side arm catapults. The ballistae are stacked on top of each other, the side arms attached to the side of their frames, and the trebuchet extends off the back of it. When the bolts fire, it lets the trebuchet arm drop and also pulls the pins on the catapults, creating a sudden zone of what top scientists are calling 'holy fuck that burns'.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19653 on: September 08, 2010, 10:19:08 pm »

... Photos?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19654 on: September 08, 2010, 10:22:28 pm »

Might not be possible right away. It was a last minute finish to get it on the truck for Sci Olympiad. Coach is driving it to some sort of check in with judging and shit, and then I'll have to take it on tour until I either lose or win at the big cheese level. I just hate the sinking feeling that I get though, knowing that within about an hour of getting it back, my friends will monopolize it for launching roman candles and m80's and whatever the hell else we can find. It'll be glorious to watch, but my rig will frowny face over it.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19655 on: September 08, 2010, 10:25:48 pm »

Fuck yes.

I managed to make myself a bacon-mushroom-chederella omelete with two home made hashbrowns and a heaping pile of soft rice.

All by my self.

My dad is a better teacher than I thought.

gtg, aroma of food is too enticing
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19656 on: September 08, 2010, 10:40:24 pm »

Now I'm really hungry  :(.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #19657 on: September 08, 2010, 10:44:54 pm »

Fuck yes.

I managed to make myself a bacon-mushroom-chederella omelete with two home made hashbrowns and a heaping pile of soft rice.

All by my self.

My dad is a better teacher than I thought.

gtg, aroma of food is too enticing
You gotta make use of the 2 hash browns (if they're in one piece) and make that a double-down.

Anyway, I just tried out a demo of VVVVVV. Fun little game. I like the music, and how it has the classic Commodore 64 startup.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19658 on: September 08, 2010, 10:45:23 pm »

lol Vice President Biden serving hotdogs
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19659 on: September 08, 2010, 10:53:46 pm »

VVVVVV has awesome music.
a couple of the songs loop pretty perfectly, which is nice.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19660 on: September 08, 2010, 11:12:52 pm »

Hehe, I'm stuffed.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19661 on: September 08, 2010, 11:25:13 pm »

So just for shits and giggles, I decided to take a class at the local College/"University" - Eng 209 : Fantasy Literature. The first class was today. Apparently it's hard to fill up a 3 hour English class when you haven't had a chance to assign any reading, so you know what we did? We watched motherfucking Star Wars.

FUN FACT : Cute girls who can quote Star Wars exist. I've SEEN them. With me own two eyes!

And on my way home, I made a booze stop and discovered Blackberry Porter.

I am content, dudes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19662 on: September 08, 2010, 11:26:39 pm »

So just for shits and giggles, I decided to take a class at the local College/"University" - Eng 209 : Fantasy Literature. The first class was today. Apparently it's hard to fill up a 3 hour English class when you haven't had a chance to assign any reading, so you know what we did? We watched motherfucking Star Wars.

FUN FACT : Cute girls who can quote Star Wars exist. I've SEEN them. With me own two eyes!

And on my way home, I made a booze stop and discovered Blackberry Porter.

I am content, dudes.

That's quite a day.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19663 on: September 08, 2010, 11:29:44 pm »

Heck, that was just the last 3.5 hours. The rest of the day was pretty cash too. Maybe not BEST DAY EVAR but best day in a while, my life's been a tad dreary lately.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19664 on: September 08, 2010, 11:39:14 pm »

I did have the option of taking a science fiction course for my literature requirement, but I decided to take a legitimate class called Mythology.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 1309 1310 [1311] 1312 1313 ... 13325