Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6563 6564 [6565] 6566 6567 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776823 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98460 on: January 31, 2013, 07:21:14 pm »

WSIWYG would make TACTICUS much easier to format...

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98461 on: January 31, 2013, 07:23:29 pm »

It only works for half of the stuff-things though.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98462 on: January 31, 2013, 07:37:20 pm »

Beat FTL on normal mode. Fuck you rebel scum! Sure how you didn't need that flag ship for anything...

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #98463 on: January 31, 2013, 07:39:49 pm »

WYSIWYG is actually less useful than raw editing mode from my experience on another forum o_O Pressing bold or italics often makes the whole word italics, or makes the cursor move back, or other random behavior.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98464 on: January 31, 2013, 07:40:32 pm »

WSIWYG would make TACTICUS much easier to format...
Then we should do more TACTICUS!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98465 on: January 31, 2013, 07:43:05 pm »

TACTICUS for Dummies, page 45, second paragraph: A TACTICUS game may be initiated on the spot anywhere, anytime. The necessary tools can be added later in the game.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #98466 on: January 31, 2013, 07:44:51 pm »

Behold. The saddest farmer.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98467 on: January 31, 2013, 07:47:31 pm »

Hahaha, no points for you!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because the farmer was greener on the other side!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98468 on: January 31, 2013, 07:48:34 pm »

TACTICUS for Dummies, page 45, second paragraph: A TACTICUS game may be initiated on the spot anywhere, anytime. The necessary tools can be added later in the game.
Well, if you're going to bring that up...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #98469 on: January 31, 2013, 08:25:08 pm »

Real men idiots do their math homework in pen.

Perhaps I should by pencils.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98470 on: January 31, 2013, 08:27:33 pm »

ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF

YEAHHHHHH

I'm getting this.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98471 on: January 31, 2013, 08:29:02 pm »

Real men idiots do their math homework in pen.

Perhaps I should by pencils.

I always grabbed two copies. Did the first one in pencil and then copied over onto the second paper in pen. Makes for nice, clean text and best of all you must read over your work, giving another chance to catch stupid mistakes.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98472 on: January 31, 2013, 08:34:39 pm »

WYSIWYG is actually less useful than raw editing mode from my experience on another forum o_O Pressing bold or italics often makes the whole word italics, or makes the cursor move back, or other random behavior.

YEAH BUT

I post a lot of pictures okay.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #98473 on: January 31, 2013, 08:46:24 pm »

Not to mention you impress the heck out of whoever sees it.

I've been looking at upgrading my PC. Basically, I can drop nearly all of the money I've saved and never have to spend another dime on upgrades for at least a decade by overclocking and properly cooling an Intel i5. I'd get about 4.5 GHz out of it, which is insane, or even 5 GHz if I really pushed it (Which I probably won't unless I'm bored). Heck, even if I don't overclock it, it'll still be better than my current 2.8 GHz CPU. The motherboard I'm looking at has room for 4 SCI compatible GPUs, so if I decide to get dual monitors or work for Pixar, that wouldn't be a problem.

It's really not feasible for my current situation, but it sure makes me happy thinking about what I can/will do once I get more settled.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98474 on: January 31, 2013, 08:54:55 pm »

ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF

YEAHHHHHH

I'm getting this.
Info-dump please?
Animal Crossing is amazing and I may or may not want this.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 6563 6564 [6565] 6566 6567 ... 13325