Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5895 5896 [5897] 5898 5899 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15794923 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88440 on: September 15, 2012, 01:02:13 am »

This Troper. I no longer feel negatively when it updates.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88441 on: September 15, 2012, 01:06:01 am »

Quote from: Generator
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find Kadzar.
So that's why I'm constantly surrounded by ferrets. And it explains their...behavior.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88442 on: September 15, 2012, 01:11:21 am »

Quote from: Generator
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find Kadzar.
So that's why I'm constantly surrounded by ferrets. And it explains their...behavior.
:o
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88443 on: September 15, 2012, 01:13:14 am »

Teehee, this is silly.
Ouch, bro.

The average duration of sexual intercourse for Lemon10 is two minutes.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88444 on: September 15, 2012, 01:14:00 am »

Ouch indeed.

Ouch indeed.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #88445 on: September 15, 2012, 01:14:06 am »

Teehee, this is silly.
Ouch, bro.

The average duration of sexual intercourse for Lemon10 is two minutes.

And he somehow manages to kill a hundred partners a year. There is such a thing as too big, you know.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #88446 on: September 15, 2012, 01:19:35 am »

Yeah, thats kind of the reason it is so quick.
And the fact that I apparently weight trillions of tons might have a impact I suppose.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88447 on: September 15, 2012, 01:20:31 am »

Quote from: Silly Website

Ten Top Trivia Tips about ArmeggedonCounselor!

Never store ArmeggedonCounselor at room temperature.
    ArmeggedonCounselor can last longer without water than a camel can.
    If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and ArmeggedonCounselor would be as small as a pea!
    Only one person in two billion will live to be ArmeggedonCounselor!
    The fingerprints of ArmeggedonCounselor are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
    US gold coins used to say 'In ArmeggedonCounselor we trust'!
    ArmeggedonCounselor was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom his name comes.
    ArmeggedonCounseloricide is the killing of ArmeggedonCounselor.
    American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating ArmeggedonCounselor from each salad served in first class.
    ArmeggedonCounselor can sleep with one eye open.

That second one is accurate. I once went two months with only one glass of water. And at least 4 cokes per day.

I'm 90% certain my blood is currently composed primarily of soda.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88448 on: September 15, 2012, 01:22:10 am »

Quote from: Silly Website

Ten Top Trivia Tips about ArmeggedonCounselor!

Never store ArmeggedonCounselor at room temperature.
    ArmeggedonCounselor can last longer without water than a camel can.
    If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and ArmeggedonCounselor would be as small as a pea!
    Only one person in two billion will live to be ArmeggedonCounselor!
    The fingerprints of ArmeggedonCounselor are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
    US gold coins used to say 'In ArmeggedonCounselor we trust'!
    ArmeggedonCounselor was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom his name comes.
    ArmeggedonCounseloricide is the killing of ArmeggedonCounselor.
    American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating ArmeggedonCounselor from each salad served in first class.
    ArmeggedonCounselor can sleep with one eye open.

That second one is accurate. I once went two months with only one glass of water. And at least 4 cokes per day.

I'm 90% certain my blood is currently composed primarily of soda.
You and my father share the same blood type.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88449 on: September 15, 2012, 01:23:28 am »

I'm roughly have your blood types.

I buy oh... 6-7 gallons of soda every two months or so, in the form of various 2 liter bottles and 12 oz cans.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #88450 on: September 15, 2012, 01:23:38 am »

Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in Scelly9!
    There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat Scelly9, though it may feel uncomfortable.
    Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of Scelly9 in a day.
    Scelly9 is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary!
    Scelly9 is worth his weight in gold - literally!
    Grapes explode if you put them inside Scelly9!
    Scelly9 can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
    Scelly9 is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field.
    Scelly9 can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time.
    The Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is made entirely of Scelly9.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #88451 on: September 15, 2012, 01:24:11 am »

Even random internet generators think I'm old :(

Bwahahaha... Go right ahead, the air around me has been superheated to five times the temperature of the sun!

Or don't. You're too cute to roast like a Thanksgiving turkey. ;)
So what you're saying is you're hot. I can agree to that.

<<
>>
-watches-

Chillax, they do that all the time, and Hans is perfectly straight.

Just teasing XD

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #88452 on: September 15, 2012, 01:25:27 am »

Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Euld in your ear 700 times.
    Euld is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
    Devoid of his cells and proteins, Euld has the same chemical makeup as sea water.
    You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Euld to reach the earth's core.
    Euld can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders!
    In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as Euld.
    Neil Armstrong first stepped on Euld with his left foot.
    Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Euld!
    Euld has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean.
    Olympic badminton rules say that Euld must have exactly fourteen feathers!

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88453 on: September 15, 2012, 01:28:19 am »

Hmf. I am sad, because this is not a random generator. It appears to generate based on the letters in the name put in. Possibly also by gender, but I have not checked.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #88454 on: September 15, 2012, 01:30:05 am »

Hmf. I am sad, because this is not a random generator. It appears to generate based on the letters in the name put in. Possibly also by gender, but I have not checked.

Gender just seems to change the pronouns.
Pages: 1 ... 5895 5896 [5897] 5898 5899 ... 13325