Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5753 5754 [5755] 5756 5757 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15758026 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86312 on: August 24, 2012, 05:19:06 pm »

Dogs are evil and manipulative.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86313 on: August 24, 2012, 05:20:28 pm »

http://dog-shaming.com/

That just ate up half an hour of work time, thanks!

Only another hour to go!
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #86314 on: August 24, 2012, 05:44:40 pm »

I am entirely confused by that website. Are the dogs ashamed of their actions, or are the people ashamed for pretending their dogs can talk?  :P

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86315 on: August 24, 2012, 05:50:08 pm »

Neither are ashamed, but the owners are shaming their dogs. To shame someone is to point out their faults.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #86316 on: August 24, 2012, 06:10:13 pm »

Aha, so 'tis the owners who are shaming their dogs into shame. They may or may not be ashamed.

On a related note, here's a sampling of the Bella Coola language. No, that man is not just making random syllables. Those are words, and they challenge the very definition of syllables.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86317 on: August 24, 2012, 08:08:26 pm »

I am in Nacogdoches, Texas. I am almost moved into my college dorm.

I'm a college student.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86318 on: August 24, 2012, 08:11:59 pm »

Cool. Now go get drunk, woo several women at once, and fail all your classes, then you shall truly have become a man.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86319 on: August 24, 2012, 08:50:20 pm »

Listening to the StarControl 2 ost remixes (atwork), I need to get back playing Ur Quan Masters :P

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #86320 on: August 25, 2012, 12:28:28 am »

My mother just bought me a new HDMI monitor the size of my torso. I now have three monitors, though until I can get an HDMI cable only two of them will be active.
くコ:彡

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86321 on: August 25, 2012, 12:28:57 am »

My mother just bought me a new HDMI monitor the size of my torso. I now have three monitors, though until I can get an HDMI cable only two of them will be active.
no dvi-d?

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86322 on: August 25, 2012, 12:43:19 am »

Bwahaha. At my AD&D session and the dragon turtle that the party is on that suddenly started attacking us (apparently it had been our base). About a turn or two in the dragon turtle disappears dumping us into the ocean. Being that my character is a warforged he starts sinking, rapidly, and being that we were in the ocean it would take awhile to reach the bottom. Looking at my item list I recall that I had bought a Decanter of Endless Water which I proceed to use the geyser function to boost myself to the surface which just scored me bonus xp.

+1 inventive item use.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86323 on: August 25, 2012, 12:44:20 am »

Bwahaha. At my AD&D session and the dragon turtle that the party is on that suddenly started attacking us (apparently it had been our base). About a turn or two in the dragon turtle disappears dumping us into the ocean. Being that my character is a warforged he starts sinking, rapidly, and being that we were in the ocean it would take awhile to reach the bottom. Looking at my item list I recall that I had bought a Decanter of Endless Water which I proceed to use the geyser function to boost myself to the surface which just scored me bonus xp.

+1 inventive item use.

That... I... Holy shit, dude, you're fucking awesome. +25 internets for you.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #86324 on: August 25, 2012, 12:46:17 am »

no dvi-d?
Not sure what you mean by that. My computer is a laptop with one DVI port, which is therefore only able to accommodate one DVI plug at a time. So I can only have one extra monitor plugged in until I get an HDMI cable.
くコ:彡
Pages: 1 ... 5753 5754 [5755] 5756 5757 ... 13325