Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5751 5752 [5753] 5754 5755 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760515 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86280 on: August 23, 2012, 09:00:43 pm »

Pretty sure you could shift the power from the giraffe-wheels, to something else, maybe some sort of rotating transport aid.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86281 on: August 23, 2012, 09:12:19 pm »

Grandparents went to chocolate thing (fundraising something or other), came back with four chocolate cakes. Three of which I'm sure doesn't have coconut in it (meaning I can consume it, ahahehehehee) and one that probably does, though I'll have to cut out a bit to make sure. Also at least two things of tupulo honey (best honey!) and a dozen or so jars of varying preserves and miscellaneous.

Sugar and honey. The house is now a house of sugar and honey. It's so, so very hard, to keep myself from going on a sugar and chocolate gorging session. But I resist. I resist. There will be time, later. Over days. Days of sugar and chocolate and honey. Aiieeeeeeheheheheeee.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86282 on: August 23, 2012, 09:16:49 pm »

Why not just put the giraffe wheels on the outside and then drive the printer to where you want to go?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86283 on: August 23, 2012, 10:30:58 pm »

Why not just put the giraffe wheels on the outside and then drive the printer to where you want to go?

Giraffe-powered printer/car hybrid!

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86284 on: August 23, 2012, 10:35:51 pm »

Starting in the middle of this conversation makes the entire thing all the more baffling. Well done, lads.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86285 on: August 23, 2012, 10:45:43 pm »

Starting in the middle of this conversation makes the entire thing all the more baffling. Well done, lads.

I had to go back two pages at 50 posts per page and re read just to make sure I was understanding this all correctly.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 10:54:14 pm by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #86288 on: August 23, 2012, 11:02:09 pm »

If I ever need to make a sound for an eldritch abomination, that's how I'll do it.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86289 on: August 23, 2012, 11:07:38 pm »

Yeah, when I enter a thread, derails lengthen. I don't even plan for it, it's like a wierd subtle haruhi suzumiya influence.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86290 on: August 23, 2012, 11:13:12 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-7mQhSZRgM

IA IA TALKING CARL FTAGHN.

.... I think I went somewhere else....
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86291 on: August 23, 2012, 11:15:06 pm »

Carl Ftaghn?

Didn't he do the otherworld version of Cosmos?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86293 on: August 23, 2012, 11:38:16 pm »

Cat get! :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86294 on: August 23, 2012, 11:47:10 pm »

The word "bipennis" is very funny.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 5751 5752 [5753] 5754 5755 ... 13325