Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4465 4466 [4467] 4468 4469 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753820 times)

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66990 on: November 29, 2011, 09:00:27 pm »

It means he thinks you're a terrible hunter who can't even kill his own food.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66991 on: November 29, 2011, 09:01:49 pm »

There's like a million theories on that.  I think the most interesting part is how they're getting this information.  Either scientist are extracting cat hormones or cats can actually talk to cat whisperers.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #66992 on: November 29, 2011, 09:02:06 pm »

Or maybe they're doing that to warn you not to fuck with them :P
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66993 on: November 29, 2011, 09:08:53 pm »

A cat to speech machine was developed in the mid-60's. It was found the following day scratched to pieces. Only a few notes and observations remained of its one and only trial.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #66994 on: November 29, 2011, 09:12:30 pm »

Cats are godless killing machines, period. Possibly the only domestic animal who thinks you want to see the bird they just brutally murdered.

Dogs do this stuff too.  Kill for pleasure.  Show off their victims proudly to their owners.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #66995 on: November 29, 2011, 09:12:58 pm »

Cats are godless killing machines, period. Possibly the only domestic animal who thinks you want to see the bird they just brutally murdered.

Dogs do this stuff too.  Kill for pleasure.  Show off their victims proudly to their owners.
But dogs actually listen to you when you say "GET THAT GOD DAMN THING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH."
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #66996 on: November 29, 2011, 09:18:36 pm »

But who wouldn't want to find a half chipmonk under their pillow on a regular basis?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66997 on: November 29, 2011, 09:28:53 pm »

But dogs actually listen to you when you say "GET THAT GOD DAMN THING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH."

Wouldn't you be surprised.  Besides, it's not like cats are necessarily good at it.  I remember countless times that my cats would come to the house yowling, wanting me to appreciate all the skill they devoted to catching a particularly big leaf.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66998 on: November 29, 2011, 09:54:21 pm »

Spoiler: Related (click to show/hide)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66999 on: November 29, 2011, 09:56:20 pm »

Oh my God, Sinfest.  I haven't read that in eons.

Apparently the British embassy in Iran was stormed by a "student" mob.  That's not happy news.  What is happy news, besides nobody being hurt, was one of the things that got looted.

Spoiler: Say what again. (click to show/hide)

Somebody in the British diplomatic corp brought that to Iran to decorate their office with, and now it's floating around the streets of Tehran.  How cool is that?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

yamgrenade

• Bay Watcher
  • Cancels task: Is a Dumba**
    • View Profile
« Reply #67000 on: November 29, 2011, 09:58:14 pm »

It finally snowed!

Hopefully there will be no school tomorrow.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #67001 on: November 29, 2011, 10:02:46 pm »

Government-supporting students protesting the British-specific sanctions, aye.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67002 on: November 30, 2011, 03:46:09 am »

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #67003 on: November 30, 2011, 05:35:48 am »

Apparently the British embassy in Iran was stormed by a "student" mob.  That's not happy news.  What is happy news, besides nobody being hurt, was one of the things that got looted.

Somebody in the British diplomatic corp brought that to Iran to decorate their office with, and now it's floating around the streets of Tehran.  How cool is that?
ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT!?!?

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67004 on: November 30, 2011, 07:20:08 am »

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT!?!?
Except that this was the British Embassy. So it'd be something like,

"I say, my dear maternal fornicator...are you capable of enunciating the Queen's English, what?"

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 4465 4466 [4467] 4468 4469 ... 13325