Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4464 4465 [4466] 4467 4468 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15755494 times)

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66975 on: November 29, 2011, 09:40:43 am »

Listening to Touhou metal and finished Pong. Also finally unlocked the Wolverine in World of Tanks. Overall, I'm doing good.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66976 on: November 29, 2011, 09:58:04 am »

Man, I hate coming up with awesome video game ideas, but being too tired to concentrate and write them down.

I'm looking at you brain! Remember this awesome stuff you're thinking about for tomorrow!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #66977 on: November 29, 2011, 12:17:31 pm »

69 on my Chemistry exam, exactly what it should be.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66979 on: November 29, 2011, 12:31:23 pm »

Awww, jus' look at that adorable bloodthirsty killing machine.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66980 on: November 29, 2011, 12:39:05 pm »

I love bats and dislike cats. That is terrible. OnO

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66981 on: November 29, 2011, 12:39:43 pm »

What about rats?

And mats?

Probably not gnats.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66982 on: November 29, 2011, 12:47:38 pm »

Stop with the rhyming, stat!

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #66984 on: November 29, 2011, 02:09:16 pm »

Made the last payment on the guitar today, which means I officially own it. No more worrying about missing a payment and losing my baby and yay no more payments until I decide to get another one.

I suddenly feel like I make significantly more money.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #66985 on: November 29, 2011, 07:43:44 pm »

I like cats and bats... and most creatures, really.  That gif is pretty awesome.  Really impressive timing and jump by the cat.  The bat is a ruthless killing machine too, consuming several hundred insects a night.  I've had a pet rat, while also feeding live rats to a pet snake.  It's just nature.

The only animals I dislike are dogs and pest insects (flies, mosquitos, etc), and it's not so much that I dislike them as I just don't enjoy their company.

Almost forgot.  I was going to mention that I got an award for my work this past Saturday, where I shattered office records.  The only reason I care, is it heaps delicious irony on the amount of disfavor I suffer from upper management.  I learned not too long ago that my senior manager has been actively trying to get me to quit or be fired for years.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 07:47:09 pm by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66986 on: November 29, 2011, 08:14:00 pm »

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu225/ignotussomnium/Macros/GIFs/gifcatcatchesbat.gif

I like cats; hate bats.

How much for your cat?

But seriously, that's awesome. Never seen a cat take that kind of initiative.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #66987 on: November 29, 2011, 08:45:56 pm »

I have, my old cat puff would play dead, wait for the crows to come for it and then eat them. This is the same cat that ate a dog.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #66988 on: November 29, 2011, 08:54:10 pm »

Cats are godless killing machines, period. Possibly the only domestic animal who thinks you want to see the bird they just brutally murdered.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #66989 on: November 29, 2011, 08:58:23 pm »

Its called sharing. And it means you cat cares. It means he loves you enough to give you a gift.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 4464 4465 [4466] 4467 4468 ... 13325