Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3843 3844 [3845] 3846 3847 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15762959 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

Not you~
Just something I'm doing now~

Oh, Ein~
Your posts seem so much cuter lately~ ^ _ ~

I think that may be part of why I did it~
Full stops feel cold and emotionless; an end, if you will~
Tildes, on the other hand, make ME feel better (regardless of who hates them)~
That, of course, makes me feel generally happier, so~~~

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Tvtropes is pretty tilde-y if you ask me, as in, the people there.
You probably visit the anime pages. Yeah, shame on you.
Every page has anime on it.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Tvtropes is pretty tilde-y if you ask me, as in, the people there.
You probably visit the anime pages. Yeah, shame on you.
Every page has anime on it.
And at the top as well, since it starts with A~
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

My date yesterday was... different. I definately needed to get out and have fun with all the other crap going on.

I had fun and we talked, she is pretty much a friend, though its complicated enough that I can't add a "just" before "a friend".

So, I guess it was ok.  But not nearly enough to distract me for long enough for the other crap going on.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yesss. Roommate ditched me so he could chat up some student, which frees me from my social obligation and allows me to catch up on bay12.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The mafia game I'm currently in is making me happy.

I can't post the quotations here until the game is done, but my self-esteem is increasing.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I just realized, that yeah, I can stay in Maine for the whole week if I wanted to.  Aww yeeeeah.  I will catch a fish in the lake behind me if it kills me.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Aww yeeeeah.  I will catch a fish in the lake behind me if it kills me.
Grasp the rod, be the Fishmaster.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

I used to not like tildes, but now im beginning to like them~
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

When I was younger a family friend had a pond.  We were on great terms with them so we could pretty much show up whenever and fish there.  The bluegill around the dock were so spoiled you could catch them with your bare hands, and there were some pretty big bass in there my dad brought from Cowan Lake. 

Good times~~~
Shoes...

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

So glad I started cutting my own hair. Alas, the Even/Odd Rule I seem to have has held, but still, it's so much more efficient. 20 minutes of my time and zero of my dollars.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I forgot to add that the addition of a dresser, sidetable, and rug to my room (as well as rotating my desk so that I'm no longer just facing the wall) have rendered my room not only survivable, but also pleasant.  It's an absolutely enormous change, and I can't believe how much my mood has increased just from freeing up bookshelves from clothing duty and having somewhere to put all the desk crap I need nearby but really don't want directly on the surface.

Now I'm listening to music from Wolf's Rain and rearranging all my books so I'll be able to find them.  After that, Russian, and maybe a little reading.  I'm going to productive today, too.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

I forgot to add that the addition of a dresser, sidetable, and rug to my room (as well as rotating my desk so that I'm no longer just facing the wall) have rendered my room not only survivable, but also pleasant.  It's an absolutely enormous change, and I can't believe how much my mood has increased just from freeing up bookshelves from clothing duty and having somewhere to put all the desk crap I need nearby but really don't want directly on the surface.

Yeah, furniture rules.  I've got way more crap than my furniture is really built to hold, but I've got like nine end-tables buried under crap.  I really need some shelves.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Aww yeeeeah.  I will catch a fish in the lake behind me if it kills me.
Grasp the rod, be the Fishmaster.
I'll have to take pictures of the fish.  I'm going to have a whole week to get one.  I've killed so many worms it's not even funny.  Also rowing is like doing pushups a hundred times.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile

After a very cramped weekend, the bunch of relatives who were staying over and occupying my computer/xbox/work room are finally leaving.

Meaning the number of people in the house will drop by half giving me more time alone.

Huzzah!
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.
Pages: 1 ... 3843 3844 [3845] 3846 3847 ... 13325