Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3115 3116 [3117] 3118 3119 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15763835 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that Cirno lost today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #46740 on: April 09, 2011, 07:15:54 pm »

Oh alright, it's a characters nickname in Jersey Shore.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46741 on: April 09, 2011, 07:26:20 pm »

Ok so challenged by some medieval geeks near the house to a archery contest (they had full armor and everything down to their speech). I said ok so i go grab the wooden recurve bow from the closet and come back with them all having compound bows. Im just standing there laughing while they are praising me on how i was really into history. I won second place cause i was tired after 20 shots (60lb pull is something), i have to say i did really well against compound bows (recurves can still shoot farther than them but what a pain to pull for that).

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #46742 on: April 09, 2011, 07:30:09 pm »

Mostly excited, somewhat nervous. I have a track meet on Tuesday against the one school that beat us at the Cross Country state meet. It was an incredibly close race at the State meet, and they only barely beat us. My track team's distance team is made up mostly of our cross country team. Their track team's distance team is made up mostly of their cross country runners. It will be a showdown that may well go down in song, because apparently we are perfectly matched across the board in track in almost every event. If we're to win, our distance team pretty much has to beat theirs. We have a ton of people in the mile and 800, and those will be fairly close. I, however, am running the 3200. (2 mile) The top three score in each event, and both of our teams have one guy way ahead of everyone else, but it will be pretty much a death race for third. I have two opponents that both run about 10:40, plus a teammate that runs 10:40. Said teammate is injured. I normally run about 10:55, but I've been training incredibly hard for the past three weeks, and I think I can do 10:35 on a good day. Lots of pressure to perform well.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46743 on: April 09, 2011, 07:35:58 pm »

Iceball kept sneaking into my house and taking screenshots of me, so I switched to one of the 'very special' Yuuka skins I made.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #46744 on: April 09, 2011, 07:37:33 pm »

I wish I could remember personal records from when I was in track.  I was in damn good shape.  Fifth fastest sprinter in the school in 10th grade.  Didn't go back after that due to moving and personal issues.

That archery contest sounds like it was a lot of fun.  I wish I had people around to boffa fight with, not that I'm any good.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46745 on: April 09, 2011, 07:42:48 pm »

Iceball kept sneaking into my house and taking screenshots of me, so I switched to one of the 'very special' Yuuka skins I made.
if i didn't know what you were playing then this would have been the top creepiest thing i have seen today.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #46746 on: April 09, 2011, 07:43:46 pm »

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46747 on: April 09, 2011, 07:53:42 pm »

Ok so challenged by some medieval geeks near the house to a archery contest (they had full armor and everything down to their speech). I said ok so i go grab the wooden recurve bow from the closet and come back with them all having compound bows. Im just standing there laughing while they are praising me on how i was really into history. I won second place cause i was tired after 20 shots (60lb pull is something), i have to say i did really well against compound bows (recurves can still shoot farther than them but what a pain to pull for that).
Wait, so you were challenged to an archery contest in Old English and almost won?
Cool.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46748 on: April 09, 2011, 08:10:51 pm »

if i didn't know what you were playing then this would have been the top creepiest thing i have seen today.
So now, I crept into his house and got a picture of him entering mine, and now we're having a war on who can take pictures of who faster.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #46749 on: April 09, 2011, 08:14:04 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is how I see the forums.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46750 on: April 09, 2011, 08:21:46 pm »

So now, I crept into his house and got a picture of him entering mine, and now we're having a war on who can take pictures of who faster.

16:15 - Iceball3: But did you see those last two ones?
16:16 - アマランス: I did.
16:16 - アマランス: You need to get better shots, from closer up. >:3
16:16 - Iceball3: ...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #46751 on: April 09, 2011, 08:30:31 pm »

The hands, oh god the hands.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46752 on: April 09, 2011, 08:42:28 pm »

I'm watching Solifuge's replay of his last delve into amnesia. Second hand horror is the best horror... Especially when it involves horrorterrors.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46753 on: April 09, 2011, 08:46:08 pm »

So im back on WoW people, seriously don't like how it went while i was gone but i am back and looking for some buddies to raid with.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 3115 3116 [3117] 3118 3119 ... 13325