Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2160 2161 [2162] 2163 2164 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15771833 times)

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #32415 on: December 22, 2010, 02:29:27 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Holy shit, this is awesome.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32416 on: December 22, 2010, 02:32:50 pm »

That is indeed awesome.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32417 on: December 22, 2010, 02:34:43 pm »

I am browsing a Lithuanian humor site, but most of the pictures have words in Lithuanian or political reference.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32418 on: December 22, 2010, 02:35:00 pm »

I thought the 'new' Ghana flag looked familiar.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32419 on: December 22, 2010, 02:38:06 pm »

It's funny because it's true.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32420 on: December 22, 2010, 02:46:19 pm »

Sounds like Ireland to me.

I am happy becouse I've been thinking of the shit I've gone through in my life, the good the bad and the horrible, from my best memories to the years of mental trauma. I'm happy becouse now that I've finally gotten through it all I'm happy. Not just happy with my current situation. But happy with who I am, and all the shit I went through made me who I am so I'm glad I went through it. I'm happy becouse I know unlike alot of people I know who I am without any illusions, and I like myself. I'm happy I'm me.  :D
Because I can"-WolfTengu

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32421 on: December 22, 2010, 02:50:11 pm »

Yeah, kinda.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #32422 on: December 22, 2010, 02:53:59 pm »

Some marks are back and I owned my three film analysis classes this semester. I got a relatively shoddy mark on one due to handing in one assignment worth three marks a day late due to printing issues, effectively getting me a 67% with the 2/3 instead of 3/3 I would've gotten (dumb!) but the quality of my work was high across the board nonetheless. Can't wait for doc/animated/experimental film and Cinema of David Lynch next semester.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #32423 on: December 22, 2010, 02:54:16 pm »

Yeah, kinda.

"Lithuania is in what country?"
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32424 on: December 22, 2010, 02:55:48 pm »

Yeah, kinda.

"Lithuania is in what country?"

You know we're a separate country? Impressed, impressed...

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #32425 on: December 22, 2010, 02:58:06 pm »

Hehe, on Uplink I just had a man arrested for, as his newly edited global criminal records database file says, "Telling bad puns, losing a pie eating contest, and breaking bad pun parole." Hacking into the criminal database is so much fun! :D

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32426 on: December 22, 2010, 03:01:23 pm »

Telling bad puns should be a crime. Then again all puns are bad so eh.
Because I can"-WolfTengu

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #32427 on: December 22, 2010, 03:02:00 pm »

Hehe, on Uplink I just had a man arrested for, as his newly edited global criminal records database file says, "Telling bad puns, losing a pie eating contest, and breaking bad pun parole." Hacking into the criminal database is so much fun! :D
Didn't think you were talking about a game for a second there.  O_o

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #32428 on: December 22, 2010, 03:03:36 pm »

Oh god yes it is. I got someone arrested for eating pie, selling grapefruit and mewing parole.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #32429 on: December 22, 2010, 03:30:56 pm »

I am happy becouse I've been thinking of the shit I've gone through in my life, the good the bad and the horrible, from my best memories to the years of mental trauma. I'm happy becouse now that I've finally gotten through it all I'm happy. Not just happy with my current situation. But happy with who I am, and all the shit I went through made me who I am so I'm glad I went through it. I'm happy becouse I know unlike alot of people I know who I am without any illusions, and I like myself. I'm happy I'm me.  :D
I've hit that stage a year or 2 ago. It is indeed an awesome feeling. It's the time that you realize just how badass you really are for not committing to self-harm or suicide, given all the shit you had to go through for however long you've been down your whole life, and even if driven to it, you overcame it. It's that point in life that you no longer give a shit about what the world thinks, and finally don't feel bad about it because for what you've been through, you realize how entitled to it you really are. This is what individuality really feels like to me.

I think it only comes second to a term I once heard called "retarded happy". Not to use the term offensively, but like the comedian stated, "Have you seen these people? They're so ridiculously happy, I don't think anything in the world will ever bring them down.".

EDIT:
Now that I come and think of it, the last time I ever felt that good was back before I hit double digits in age. I would think so after having heard my family say stuff regarding that some time ago, I stopped being a cheerful person, stopped smiling, stopped running around, and even my imagination took a hit and creativity was more limited and realistic and in a sense, too careful. As you could tell from some of my more recent posts, also thanks to being here long enough, I've been feeling more comfortable about getting some of my works and ideas some exposure again. Hell, it's actually become a New Year's Resolution as well for me to get cracking on being creative and applying it as well (appropriate as well since I'm thinking of leaving my job and hunting for something where my creativity CAN be valued; and get paid while at it. More artist/less designer.). Finally, I can work towards MY aspirations again, more because it would make me happy, than because it would net me a fair income. To me, art, and developing ideas should be fun, not work. like that old Confucius saying I posted sometime earlier.

Hell, silly as it sounds, I think the reason for so much awesome weather as of late has also been thanks to actually being in a much better average mood lately. I'm not kidding. I think we're going to have an early Spring next year at this rate.

Oh god yes it is. I got someone arrested for eating pie, selling grapefruit and mewing parole.
I haven't hit that high in Uplink yet. I'm still getting used to how the game works and covering my tracks efficiently and effectively before causing zany havoc.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 03:48:42 pm by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 ... 2160 2161 [2162] 2163 2164 ... 13325