Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1497 1498 [1499] 1500 1501 ... 13318

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15136492 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #22470 on: October 04, 2010, 08:34:52 pm »

Dear God.

The stupid is snowballing.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22471 on: October 04, 2010, 08:35:20 pm »

Alright seriously guys, quit the pissing contest. It started over some cruddy Youtube videos, it'll end by some cruddy Youtube videos.

Now somebody provide some.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22472 on: October 04, 2010, 08:37:06 pm »

We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22473 on: October 04, 2010, 08:38:57 pm »

that actually sounds crazy enough to work.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22474 on: October 04, 2010, 08:39:40 pm »

Alright seriously guys, quit the pissing contest. It started over some cruddy Youtube videos, it'll end by some cruddy Youtube videos.

Shit posters everywhere man.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22475 on: October 04, 2010, 08:41:10 pm »

Shit posters everywhere man.

It's because Lous got their pills.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22476 on: October 04, 2010, 08:42:19 pm »

Might as well contribute to the MAYS HERE!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22477 on: October 04, 2010, 08:47:13 pm »

Might as well contribute to the MAYS HERE!

Nonononononono. No. Wrong.

Also,
"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's you and your worthless emotions. Cast away kindness and hope, abandon the shackles of peace and the concept of being a hero! In the end, there will be only DEATH!"
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22480 on: October 04, 2010, 09:06:26 pm »

Interesting stuff happened today.  I'm posting about what happened in class at 9PM because I spent most of the day playing Empire at War which is actually a pretty fun little RTS, even if the units occasionally suffer from the same ridonkulous pathing issues I hate about Warzone 2100.

Day started when I went to sleep at 7AM, with the alarm set for 9AM.  I overslept to 10:20AM - class starts at 11.  I throw on some clothes, jump in my Dad's car, which I'm borrowing, and relive an increasingly common scenario of dashing into a morning class right on time, so I can then sleep on my desk.  Bully.

In a later class, I got back an exam I thought I bombed, scoring a 97% and possibly setting the curve judging by how the rest of the class fared.  Bully deuce.

But another thing happened, and I hesitate to call it happy, because it's not, but it is interesting (to me).  Last Friday, I got myself involved in the Campus Democrats.  That afternoon, I went drinking with some of my new pals, who are a heavily interconnected group with that group, and they told me that some time after I left their table, some dicks showed up to start heckling them.  This resulted in some crazy conspiracy theory spouting bullshit, but the guy manning the table may have said some stupid stuff too.  That I'm confused by the event is part of the issue.  The eventually resulted in the dicks telling the campus police that the table-people were "sexually harassing" them, which got the whole shebang dispersed.

It turns out, I share a class with one of the instigators.  I had a feeling I might become involved with this guy in some way, when we got into a lightheated argument before class one day.  He's leading a one man ballot campaign for allowing people with Concealed Weapon Permits to carry (concealed weapons) on campus.  I don't like this idea, so we debated it, all in good nature I might add.  He doesn't know I have anything to do with the Democrats group he apparently got in a verbal pissing match with, but I tried to suss out from him what happened.  He contends that he's totally innocent of course, they just can't take criticism.

I have a feeling I may be injecting myself into some burgeoning West Side Story meets Class President shit, not just to meet people but because this is exactly the kind of business that gets me riled up when I see it happening from a distance.  It took a lot longer than I thought, but I may have just found a quest.  This is the kind of shit I was born for.  Kinda maybe sorta.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 09:11:15 pm by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #22482 on: October 04, 2010, 09:14:35 pm »

Go, Ben Throttle. You must fight the demons gun toting maniacs!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22483 on: October 04, 2010, 09:27:09 pm »

"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's you and your worthless emotions. Cast away kindness and hope, abandon the shackles of peace and the concept of being a hero! In the end, there will be only DEATH!"
Pathetic.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where did they come from? And where are they headed...? These things...I'm going to destroy!!"
"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22484 on: October 04, 2010, 09:33:30 pm »

We're hosting a spelling bee and I put Notch in the word list, thank you double meanings.
Pages: 1 ... 1497 1498 [1499] 1500 1501 ... 13318