Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1498 1499 [1500] 1501 1502 ... 13318

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15136469 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #22485 on: October 04, 2010, 09:34:50 pm »

nice.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22486 on: October 04, 2010, 09:36:52 pm »

Interesting stuff happened today.

You know what you must do, soldier. Get that campus to Elite Librul.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22487 on: October 04, 2010, 09:43:40 pm »

I've decided to begin reading and read all of Problem Sleuth.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22488 on: October 04, 2010, 09:49:12 pm »

I've decided to begin reading and read all of Problem Sleuth.

See you in a day or two.  I reread the whole thing myself a little while ago, and it took me two afternoons.

Interesting stuff happened today.

You know what you must do, soldier. Get that campus to Elite Librul.

This is what we were trained to do.  What we were bred to do.  To honor and cherish and spread the glorious rights of human decency and peace, from electing officers of the law, to penalizing the wealthy, to giving full citizenship to animals, to the complete abolition of shame or consciousness.  No one's going to bring a concealed weapon onto our campus, except us because we need them and deserve them.  We've earned the right, by having the courage to claim it.  This is our battle, and the wage and cost of victory is our souls.  That much we have already won, now we must only defeat our foe physically, as vulgar as the concept may be.

We need a slogan...
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22489 on: October 04, 2010, 09:50:47 pm »

And just what do you plan to do when some fast food worker hits you with a pitchfork, cutting out 23 of your teeth?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22490 on: October 04, 2010, 09:55:57 pm »

And just what do you plan to do when some fast food worker hits you with a pitchfork, cutting out 23 of your teeth?

Turn him into a wimpering soiling mess with my shotgun before hoofing it back to the meat-packing plant in my stolen squad car.  As if missing teeth ever made anyone less charismatic.  Shit, I knew this one guy, this one time, dude had no face or eyes.  He looked like a rotting ham.  He all the chicks, all of them; motherfucker could talk his way in and out of a federal prison.  I just hope I can be that good.

Keeping my face would be a bonus though.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22491 on: October 04, 2010, 09:56:42 pm »

Oh did I mention the newest Scooby Doo episode had shotguns?  Yeah it had shotguns, and they shot'em too.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22492 on: October 04, 2010, 10:01:44 pm »

Oh did I mention the newest Scooby Doo episode had shotguns?  Yeah it had shotguns, and they shot'em too.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  I thought they weren't making new episodes for a while!  Dammit, I didn't even see it, and I know whatever I was watching was bullshit by comparison.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22494 on: October 04, 2010, 10:20:41 pm »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  I thought they weren't making new episodes for a while!  Dammit, I didn't even see it, and I know whatever I was watching was bullshit by comparison.

Didn't they cancel Scooby Doo ten-fifteen years ago?
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22495 on: October 04, 2010, 10:24:57 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
No. The original series, sure. But it's been going the whole time.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22496 on: October 04, 2010, 10:35:52 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
No. The original series, sure. But it's been going the whole time.

I wouldn't know, I haven't watched any show besides Star Trek and Mythbusters in five or six years...
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22497 on: October 04, 2010, 10:45:53 pm »

Watch it with me and Duke when a good youtube uploader gets them on.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22498 on: October 04, 2010, 11:42:59 pm »

"Robert shook it off. He didn't want to fantasize about female AIs. Not even if he got one installed in his armour and discovered a giant hula hoop in space."

EDIT:

"Soldier." Engineer ground out, between clenched teeth."Betty Crocker doesn't exist. She's made up."

"I know that."

"Then how, in the hell, could this be her fault?"

"Well, it was her recipe I was following..."

Engineer let the silence hang there for a moment, wondering how Soldier could say something that stupid with such a serious face.

"What does that gotta do with anythin'!"

"Well the recipe said to..."

Engineer listened to Soldier ramble, until he caught a glance at the ceiling. He stood transfixed at the sight, the other man's words going unheard as he began to realize that that his earlier fear was not unfounded. How Soldier manage to get a pot lid, two mixing bowls and a wooden spoon stuck up there, he had no idea. Though, Engineer suspected that it probably had something to do with the doughy slime that was now beginning to drip off of poor utensils and onto the floor...

"...and it called for some kind of powder so I added gun powder-"

Well, that got his attention. He stopped Soldier in mid-sentence.

"Ya did what."
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 11:52:50 pm by Schilcote »

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22499 on: October 05, 2010, 12:32:37 am »

Oh Haiku Hero
Great to find inspiration.
Write with limits: fun!

(Rules: Use Mind, Don't use J, Use 3-Syl Word.)
Is it Mind or Brain:
Who the individual,
Or the medium?

(Rules: Use C, Use Note, Use 3-Syl Word.)
Passing written notes
Communicate in secret
Choosing words with care

(Rules: Use W, Use 3-Syl Word, Use Damp)
Very damp and dark
This decrepit veteran
Warship's water-grave

(Rules: Use I'll, Use 3-Syl Word, Use H)
Unfortunate height:
Strange, obscene little midget;
I'll not abide you.

(Rules: Use Wind, Use 3-Syl. word, Don't Use V.)
Behold wind power
White tress colonize the world
Flying Bird-Grinders

(Rules: Use Drawer, Use S, Don't use H.)
Wooden stocking drawer
Safely stores soft, striped footwear
Which safely store feet
Pages: 1 ... 1498 1499 [1500] 1501 1502 ... 13318