Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11664 11665 [11666] 11667 11668 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15790271 times)

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: [*KHEZUNOISES*] What is even a whole orange (Happy thread)
« Reply #174975 on: August 27, 2016, 02:37:26 pm »

If you need have too much bugs and virusies! use the free good software!

it is free and does not use the internet! it is not a bad thing

it will just make get rid of everything! except the good ones on your laptop

get it here! for great justice!

and also shoes!

I'm so sorry.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 03:53:24 pm by Dozebôm Lolumzalìs »
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #174976 on: August 27, 2016, 05:19:43 pm »

Was wishing birthday. Is how we used to do it back in the day. Hence how image came to be deployed.

Edit: So ironically enough
Spoiler: This has happened (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: we must go deeper (click to show/hide)
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174977 on: August 28, 2016, 12:03:57 am »

One of my coworkers, after learning that I could never beat the first metroid in Metroid 2 for the game boy, sent me a zip file called AM2R.zip.   

After feeling a little weird getting a file from someone I do not know in person (we all telecommute) and then doing a quick virus scan of the file, and then also feeling a bit more silly about the fact that I have happily downloaded files from members of bay 12 without even a cursory scan and I know far more about this person than any of you, I tried it out.

It is apparently a fanmade metroid 2.  Seemingly one that got a dmca takedown recently from a quick google search.  It is quite enjoyable and made me happy today.  Because before that conversation I was seriously considering quitting thanks to all the crap comcast throws our way to fix that isn't even remotely our responsibility.   Now I'm a bit more mellow.

And I still died horribly to the first metroid.   At least I figured out how to hurt it.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #174978 on: August 28, 2016, 12:17:24 am »

I have just had a nice little three-day camping trip in the Olympic National Forest. That was very pleasant, lots of huge old trees and clear water..
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #174979 on: August 28, 2016, 12:31:20 pm »

forest is goot yes

i like forest

Also, i am glad to hear that the people who were partying WAY too loudly late at night in the dormitory yesterday (and the night before) are genuinely sorry about it. Yeah, i was pissy as hell about it last night, but it's not like they did it to spite me or anything, they were just shitfaced. I've also mentioned that i'm not pissy about it any more, partly because i'm not super tired, and partly because it'd be stupid to stay mad at people about something like that, especially when they've apologized. Good thing i'm not living in a collective of assholes. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #174980 on: August 28, 2016, 02:49:38 pm »

You've been to the Olympic National Forest, Shook? It's quite unlike any others.

We've sold one of the horses today. And I'm not just happy that we don't have to feed her and pet her and walk her. She's been adopted by a family that lost their barn and their horses in the fires nearby, and a little girl who doesn't know what to do without her pony.

Also went to the north idaho state fair last night, and saw the rodeo. The show girls' horses were perfectly okay with sparklers on top of the flags they were flying. Couldn't stop thinking how our horses would buck us off and charge through the fence off into the sunset. Also got caramel corn. Is delicious.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #174981 on: August 28, 2016, 03:00:14 pm »

Holy shit Little Big Planet 3 is ten freaking dollars on PSN this is a good day to have money for it.

Also I bought VA11-HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action and oh dear god this game looks wonderful
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #174982 on: August 28, 2016, 05:43:51 pm »

I can't do one. You muscled maniac.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #174983 on: August 28, 2016, 05:52:18 pm »

Holy shit Little Big Planet 3 is ten freaking dollars on PSN this is a good day to have money for it.
Not up here it isn't :(
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #174984 on: August 28, 2016, 09:02:19 pm »

I can do ten whole pushups.

* IronTomato flexes

* IronTomato accidentally pulls a muscle and dies

EDIT: Oh shit I forgot to actually say what I came here to say.

I ended up refunding No Man's Sky, and I used the money to buy Game Dev Tycoon, Evochron Legacy, and Space Engineers, and I'm loving the hell out of all of them, so I am naturally very happy I did it.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 09:12:35 pm by IronTomato »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174985 on: August 28, 2016, 09:10:53 pm »

I can probably manage 25 push-ups, despite my noodly arms. Not sure about crunches because I have an iffy neck. Planking could be problematic because I also have tiny feet(left is 9 inches, right is 9.5 inches, heel to toe), and have nearly torn the foot muscle by over-stretching the arch of my foot. The wall sit looks ridiculous and I can do that all day. Lunges and squats are easy because, despite my feet, I have pretty powerful legs.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174986 on: August 28, 2016, 09:59:48 pm »

I, like, did a pushup once.
And I didn't even collapse into a mass of gelatin like before!~
Yay!

Pushups?  aaaaaa physical activity

Strangely, though, I do like to walk.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174987 on: August 28, 2016, 10:02:46 pm »

I, like, did a pushup once.
And I didn't even collapse into a mass of gelatin like before!~
Did you collapse into a mass of Aperture Science Propulsion Gel™?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #174988 on: August 28, 2016, 10:03:46 pm »

That's the bouncy one right?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #174989 on: August 28, 2016, 10:04:50 pm »

Strangely, though, I do like to walk.
Same!
Sometimes I didn't even play Ingress, I just walked.  Nowadays I "play" Pokemon Go, which mostly means having it open as it counts my distance towards hatching eggs.
Walking is nice, though.  Always leaves me feeling better.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 11664 11665 [11666] 11667 11668 ... 13325