Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10996 10997 [10998] 10999 11000 ... 13319

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15152873 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #164955 on: November 09, 2015, 02:58:06 pm »

Hogs of War
That's the one that was like a 3D Worms before Worms 3D, right? Pretty fun as far as I remember.

"spookane" is my favorite mother series place name

like that's an obscure as hell pun there
i don' get it
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #164956 on: November 09, 2015, 03:05:07 pm »

it's a pun on "spokane"

the largest city in eastern washington

IIRC e.b white is the only person who's ever had anything to say about it

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #164957 on: November 09, 2015, 03:22:34 pm »

Hogs of War
That's the one that was like a 3D Worms before Worms 3D, right? Pretty fun as far as I remember.
Yeah, it was. Essentially a 3D Worms clone. But man, the nostalgia factor... it's been released fifteen goddamn years ago now...
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #164958 on: November 09, 2015, 03:38:22 pm »

see THIS is how you do a lazy remix

see, I did a lazy remix today

i call it lazy because i didn't bother to figure out if the instrumentation used for the bass part was a proper triangle-shaped wave (since the NES only has two channels for other sounds and one channel for those)

...that's actually about as lazy as it got, I made the damn MIDI myself so i can't really regard it as that lazy

for some reason i thought "this guy made a lazy remix using a MIDI i made, i can make fun of them by making a lazy remix using a MIDI i made" then i realized uh

that's not right. like just now, while typing this, i realized. i am only posting this because it's kinda funny

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #164959 on: November 09, 2015, 04:51:25 pm »

if you tried not to put effort in doing something, would you be successful? :v

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #164960 on: November 09, 2015, 05:01:21 pm »

apparently not

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #164961 on: November 09, 2015, 05:21:23 pm »

That question leaves a lot of wiggle room though. Imagine someone who according to their self-image is monogamous, but does cheat occasionally. Sure, the same thing is true for homosexuality to a degree - the correct question would be 'Do you sleep with men?'.

TL;DR: The question needs to be simple and clear, not 100% correct all of the time.
In NZ the questions are split into different kinds of sex. It's friggin weird, but makes more sense for Progressive Hell than "are you gay".
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164962 on: November 09, 2015, 05:31:50 pm »

We saw a sign for a "beef jerky outlet" and were intrigued enough to stop.  There was much more than jerky.  Ended up getting fish jerky, pickled okra, and some real hot sauce.  Someone is getting ostrich jerky for their birthday.  It was that or dried insects.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164963 on: November 09, 2015, 05:39:03 pm »

i just finished watching interstellar

my emotions are fucked

please leave your name and number after the beep

motherfuckingbeep
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164964 on: November 09, 2015, 05:46:15 pm »

Also man the undertale soundtrack is really, really good. I just love how it is so coherent with the game itself, it'd almost be a shame to listen to it while not playing the game if it wasn't so damn good.

I really wish I had any musical talent whatsoever, so I could be one of those freaks that make an entire game by themselves. A game just isn't complete without a good soundtrack.

[/ramble]

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164965 on: November 09, 2015, 05:46:54 pm »

My IDE-SATA converter finally arrived. The one that was sitting in China for a week, not the one that's arriving with the new hard drive. It looks like it'll do. Just got to put everything together and hope for the best.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164966 on: November 09, 2015, 05:56:27 pm »

"confirmed by sheogorath"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #164967 on: November 09, 2015, 06:00:47 pm »

If the mad daedra can't confirm things for you, who will? :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164968 on: November 09, 2015, 06:09:47 pm »

He may be insane, but everything he tells you is true.

Deceit is the realm of Mephala, I think.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164969 on: November 09, 2015, 06:14:40 pm »

Yeah, I think most people agree to that, but what about those other things? (behold this sentence, carefully constructed to avoid having to use spoiler tags on my tablet). Sheogorath really doesn't seem the most reliable of sources, especially about his own past.

Pages: 1 ... 10996 10997 [10998] 10999 11000 ... 13319