Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10995 10996 [10997] 10998 10999 ... 13319

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15152658 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #164940 on: November 09, 2015, 11:51:17 am »

It's an old rule from before HIV tests were a thing.

Of course, apparently straight people can't get HIV, and since the Gays are such sluts that even in a monogamous relationship they're gonna sleep around and get infected, we'll just ban the whole lot who haven't kept it in their pants for 5 years.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #164941 on: November 09, 2015, 11:55:36 am »

GUNINANRUNIN is, despite what you might think, pretty active on interwebs and has started LP series of Spooky's House of Jump Scares! His sexy manly voice is making me happy... very c:

He also gives y'all hugs and kisses elementals
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164942 on: November 09, 2015, 11:56:24 am »

- HIV tests aren't 100% reliable, and only give positive results three months after infection.
- The HIV rate among gay folks is much higher than among the straight population, isn't it? So excluding homosexuals is just as okay as excluding IV drug users: They're a risk group, plain and simple. Sure, there's lots of honest junkies who abstain from needle-sharing, but they become collateral damage as those who don't are sifted out. 'Are you gay?' and 'Are you an IV drug user?' are questions you're much more likely to get a straight and correct answer to than questions which allow some wiggle room. Answering 'Yes' to 'Are you gay?' does not mess with your self-image, while answering 'Yes' to 'Do you sleep around a lot?' probably will.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164943 on: November 09, 2015, 12:01:22 pm »

I'm not saying I know the perfect solution. I am saying that 5 years of abstinence is absurd, and monogamy is a thing that gay people DO engage in.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #164944 on: November 09, 2015, 12:01:55 pm »

It should be "if you aren't Celibate or in a Monagomous Relationship", rather than "if you ARE gay", imo.
Single non-celibate people, gay or straight, are the real risk group.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164945 on: November 09, 2015, 12:10:34 pm »

That question leaves a lot of wiggle room though. Imagine someone who according to their self-image is monogamous, but does cheat occasionally. Sure, the same thing is true for homosexuality to a degree - the correct question would be 'Do you sleep with men?'.

TL;DR: The question needs to be simple and clear, not 100% correct all of the time.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
._.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #164947 on: November 09, 2015, 12:45:47 pm »

Aw yeah I have some perfect human teeth specimens

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #164948 on: November 09, 2015, 12:56:17 pm »

Who did you harvest them from?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #164949 on: November 09, 2015, 01:19:22 pm »

Mugged the tooth fairy the smug git, best one has to be a perfect whole human canine

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #164950 on: November 09, 2015, 02:26:27 pm »

Okay, so after all that Prequel talk the other day, I decided to check it out one more time to see if it got any better.

...holy crap has it really been two years since I last read this?

...things are...actually not going too horribly? For now. I'm sure it will all go to crap for Katia again soon.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Welp, all caught up now. Guess I'll check back in a few months.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #164951 on: November 09, 2015, 02:37:02 pm »

I think Sith Lords give their apprentices shitty names in order to boost their hatred. I mean, otherwise why call each other stuff like "Sidious" and "Plagueis"?

All things considered, the emperor was pretty damn considered when he stuck with the relatively tame monicker "Vader", instead of going for, I donno, "Darth Inbreedous", or something like that.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 02:39:01 pm by ChairmanPoo »
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #164952 on: November 09, 2015, 02:46:34 pm »

It could also be they picked the first name-like word that showed up, and don't care if their apprentice likes it. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #164953 on: November 09, 2015, 02:47:13 pm »

I think Sith Lords give their apprentices shitty names in order to boost their hatred. I mean, otherwise why call each other stuff like "Sidious" and "Plagueis"?

All things considered, the emperor was pretty damn considered when he stuck with the relatively tame monicker "Vader", instead of going for, I donno, "Darth Inbreedous", or something like that.
The format seems to be Darth Badthingous rather than Darth Pejorativeadjectivus, so it'd be more like Darth Inkestuus :P

On an unrelated note:
Browsing from Steam's sale pile, I noticed Hogs of War in there. Damn, I used to play the shit out of this game on my PSOne.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #164954 on: November 09, 2015, 02:49:17 pm »

"spookane" is my favorite mother series place name

like that's an obscure as hell pun there
Pages: 1 ... 10995 10996 [10997] 10998 10999 ... 13319