Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10246 10247 [10248] 10249 10250 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15749091 times)

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

Darths and Droids is hilarious.
If you like that, he did another comic before that called "DM of the Rings".

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

That's a separate person. Darths and Droids is made by a group of people unaffiliated with the DM of the Rings crew/person.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Classes suspended until 12:30 tomorrow. All my classes tomorrow start before 12:30. Meaning my classes tomorrow are canceled. Meaning no class.

Aaaaaaaaw yiss, thank the lawd for Texans being incapable of handling cold sleeting weather.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Classes suspended until 12:30 tomorrow. All my classes tomorrow start before 12:30. Meaning my classes tomorrow are canceled. Meaning no class.

Aaaaaaaaw yiss, thank the lawd for Texans being incapable of handling cold sleeting weather.
we have almost two feet of snow up in Michigan with - temps constantly. traverse bay has ice two feet thick! southern states and their closures always seem funny to me but i guess they don't have legions of snowplows and everyone doesn't own full snow gear. have a good day off ;D

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

we have almost two feet of snow up in Michigan with - temps constantly. traverse bay has ice two feet thick! southern states and their closures always seem funny to me but i guess they don't have legions of snowplows and everyone doesn't own full snow gear. have a good day off ;D
This is exactly why, actually. Southern states are geared for dealing with super hot summers where everyone has the AC cranked to full blast. Stuff for icy weather...not so much. What's a snowplow? [/srcsm]

Really though, with the rarity of iced over roads here, most drivers here would probably crash and burn in minutes wouldn't know how to handle themselves in the middle of iced over Michigan.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Honestly, the three main things about driving in ice/snow is that you take longer to stop, longer to get going, and you need to take turns slower. Though, I suppose it's also good to know how to go from fishtailing to moving straight.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

REASSEMBLY IS SO GOOD
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile

Attention: KOSS may or may not be a robot.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

THE GAME YOU SIMPLETON :P
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile

That's what he wants you to think...
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

I've been able to play games with friends a lot more often than I used to.

It's nice. :)
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Meanwhile in the land of the cassowary, we just started having a heat wave.
It has been quite cruisy so far, more 'excuse to hit the pool' levels.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Thirty degrees today. It's bloody autumn, where's the cold?

E: Wait, this doesn't make any sense in the happy thread.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fluffy wool]
    • View Profile

I feel ya, OW. It's… 32 outside now.
"Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, for there's nothing a kid can't do."

the1337doofus

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile

Goddamn, you New Zealanders are hardcor--

oh yeah, celsius

Speaking of temperatures, it's finally gotten above 70 here in Georgia! I THINK I'M FINALLY THAWING! PRAISE THE KUBE!
Quote from: /k/
Multiple babies means that the force is distributed per baby, so less force total per baby.
burning dwarves is a sign of productivity
Pages: 1 ... 10246 10247 [10248] 10249 10250 ... 13325