Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 819 820 [821] 822 823 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15838122 times)

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #12300 on: June 30, 2010, 12:08:05 am »

I could sneak beer if I wanted to, (My dad keeps it within reach) but I've never liked the taste or the smell, I guess it's an acquired sort of thing.

Apparently my sister accidentally drank alcoholic punch at a Halloween party and came home with a massive headache, she didn't even get tipsy first.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 12:10:05 am by Taco Dan »
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12301 on: June 30, 2010, 12:09:01 am »

I'm 15, and I've never been to any parties.
I've never been to any party that wasn't birthday/holiday related.
Me too.

Most of them have been within the family and stuff, so yeah.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12302 on: June 30, 2010, 12:09:13 am »

I gestured that i was about to do a front flip, and then i did a somersault right in the middle of the dancing circle.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12303 on: June 30, 2010, 12:10:42 am »

I gestured that i was about to do a front flip, and then i did a somersault right in the middle of the dancing circle.
Dude whoa
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12304 on: June 30, 2010, 12:12:18 am »

I also tried to get my friend to "Do a human wheel barrel, but instead of running we DANCE", but when we got inside the circle he dropped me on my head.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12305 on: June 30, 2010, 12:15:46 am »

I was playing this game with some friends at this playground in 2nd grade where we'd run up a slide and then jump off and see how badly we could wipe out on the woodchips below, I accidentally dip a front flip and landed it, and somehow my friends were not impressed because I didn't get hurt. Needless to say, they're not my friends anymore.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12306 on: June 30, 2010, 12:22:49 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #12307 on: June 30, 2010, 12:25:44 am »

Whoa. This thread was like two pages shorter last I checked.

There was booze at the last party I was at, and I'm fifteen.
I don't remember, is it illegal to drink alcohol under 21? Or just to possess it?

In Canada it's illegal to drink under 19! Woo! Or sometimes under 18. Depends where. I don't recall the possession rules, but I'm pretty sure if a parent or guardian is there to supervise, it's cool to give your kids wine and such.

Personally I never really got the taste of beer until university, but I have no problem with hard stuff. I've been drinking since probably 14-15 (though not heavily until 17-8ish) and I've never had trouble with non-beer stuff except sometimes whiskey and always tequila. Realmfighter, you have had a good party and I commend you on your outstanding partying. But when you meet tequila... the bar for 'good party' gets set much higher :D

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #12308 on: June 30, 2010, 12:26:58 am »

You know, I bet the kid on the right in that last pic was trying to get laid the whole time.
Those are the people who don't get any. I mean, they get less chicks than us.

I'm just playin'. Looks like a great party! I would have hated it!  :D
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12309 on: June 30, 2010, 12:29:26 am »

I asked two girls out to dance.

I have never talked to any of them in my life and i'm only 65% sure that the first spoke English.

They both said no, of course.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12310 on: June 30, 2010, 12:30:23 am »

THEY WERE JUST SCARED THAT THEY WOULD BE OVERSHADOWED BY YOUR AWESOME DANCING SKILLS
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12311 on: June 30, 2010, 12:31:14 am »

THATS EXACTLY WHAT MY BEST FRIEND TANNER SAID.

YOU STALKER.

Sevrun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12312 on: June 30, 2010, 12:32:00 am »

My son pretending to be a transformer and 'flying' around the house like he was a jet.  That tickled me silly.
Demon of Darkness

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12313 on: June 30, 2010, 12:32:22 am »

Whoa. This thread was like two pages shorter last I checked.

There was booze at the last party I was at, and I'm fifteen.
I don't remember, is it illegal to drink alcohol under 21? Or just to possess it?

In Canada it's illegal to drink under 19! Woo! Or sometimes under 18. Depends where. I don't recall the possession rules, but I'm pretty sure if a parent or guardian is there to supervise, it's cool to give your kids wine and such.

Personally I never really got the taste of beer until university, but I have no problem with hard stuff. I've been drinking since probably 14-15 (though not heavily until 17-8ish) and I've never had trouble with non-beer stuff except sometimes whiskey and always tequila.
According to my friend, he has a pretty high metabolism, he apparently drank a whole bottle of pumpkin beer when he was 10 and hardly got buzzed, I'm not sure if he was telling the truth at the time he told me this, or if he was just trying to brag.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12314 on: June 30, 2010, 12:32:45 am »

My son pretending to be a transformer and 'flying' around the house like he was a jet.  That tickled me silly.

Movies, toys, or cartoon?
Pages: 1 ... 819 820 [821] 822 823 ... 13326