Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7796 7797 [7798] 7799 7800 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787146 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

No it isn't, it is based on a single piece of information: B>0, where B is the number of blues. If they used turn of the millennium, nobody would leave. That information is a given that allows you to construct a theorem that is a starting point for forming the following hypotheses and theorems that eventually allow all the people who leave, leave.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

B>0 is only useful if there are < 3B
If there are 3 or more, everyone can infer that as everyone else can see a B, B>0 - and most importantly everyone knows it.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I don't mean to derail things since it's not harmful or anything, but wasn't there once a topic for things like this? Just seems like it would be a much more visible and sensible place that more people could see it at.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

B>0 is only useful if there are < 3B
If there are 3 or more, everyone can infer that as everyone else can see a B, B>0 - and most importantly everyone knows it.

If B>3, you use the methodology from 2B to build up to that value of B.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

No it isn't, it is based on a single piece of information: B>0, where B is the number of blues. If they used turn of the millennium, nobody would leave. That information is a given that allows you to construct a theorem that is a starting point for forming the following hypotheses and theorems that eventually allow all the people who leave, leave.
That was a response to Tack's argument of everybody leaving a certain amount of days after the oracle speaks.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

That was a response to Tack's argument of everybody leaving a certain amount of days after the oracle speaks.

Oh, I see. :3

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

After watching an example of a gundere, I am sad to report that gunderes & gunderees would be very short-lived in real life :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

The trick is getting them to shoot people no one likes.

Kind of a joke anyway, based on the fact people I live with call me that occasionally since I can be a bit moody. And that I've made some black powder guns recently.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Kind of a joke anyway, based on the fact people I live with call me that occasionally since I can be a bit moody. And that I've made some black powder guns recently.

You make guns?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

You make guns?
It's Janet. I had assumed that she has always done that kind of stuff.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

You make guns?

I can. I don't do it often and I don't make anything more than replacement parts for modern ones. Though I don't even do that anymore given I got rid of my handguns recently, besides a p08 my sister gave me for valentines two years ago.

Honestly I think muzzleloaders and black powder guns are just more fun.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

You make guns?

I can. I don't do it often and I don't make anything more than replacement parts for modern ones. Though I don't even do that anymore given I got rid of my handguns recently, besides a p08 my sister gave me for valentines two years ago.

Honestly I think muzzleloaders and black powder guns are just more fun.

I've not shot any muzzleloaders like muskets, but i do regularly fire a black powder pistol with percussion caps. They are very fun, it's true. My girlfriend prefers black powders as well, they're simply more fun.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

(I like that people are still talking about the Blue Eyes problem all this time later)

So it's getting cold around these parts.  Cold weather means an excuse to wear gloves, and gloves means I can touch stuff without having to worry about contamination anxiety!  Also, they're stylish.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 01:48:45 pm by Remalle »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

There was some sort of compsci competition for middle schoolers Wednesday, which I participated in. There were two other guys (even tough there were supposed to be 5). (In that location. There are more locations and in total there's about 150 peeps in Belgium.). It was pretty cool, and I feel like I did really well c:

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 7796 7797 [7798] 7799 7800 ... 13325