Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6839 6840 [6841] 6842 6843 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15770647 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102601 on: March 29, 2013, 03:38:46 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UebjQxaE4Ng
I was prepared to complain about the plain link with no comment, but... damn.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102602 on: March 29, 2013, 04:22:01 pm »

My post count is 9000.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #102603 on: March 29, 2013, 04:22:40 pm »

And now, well, it's a little more than that.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #102604 on: March 29, 2013, 04:32:58 pm »

And now, well, it's a little more than that.
I have the most eerie feeling that we're supposed to do... Something.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #102605 on: March 29, 2013, 04:33:57 pm »

Geez, fine. *coughs*

IT'S OVER NINEEE THOUSAAAAAAAND!! *scouter crush*

Penguin happy, y/n? :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #102606 on: March 29, 2013, 04:36:25 pm »

It felt a bit self-indulgent to do the yelling myself, so yeah, happy.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102607 on: March 29, 2013, 04:44:16 pm »

So I just won a match of Starcraft by overrunning the enemy with a MMM blob. I feel like there's something I should have said to the guy.

It's the weekend~

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102608 on: March 29, 2013, 04:58:57 pm »

My Catholic boss was of the opinion that it was simply impossible for anyone to take a day off for Easter, whether Friday or Monday, and he claims (dubiously) that he intends to work this weekend.

This morning, just as I was walking out the door (late), he calls to say the building's Internet is down and that I should try to work from home until the system comes back up.  Yeah, sure thing boss.  I spent the morning watching LPs and doing a PBEM game.

Then we go to work, spend a solid three hours in a meeting, I tear down and rebuild a program I just finished yesterday in two hours and everything works perfectly.  Boss goes flying out the door at 3 o'clock, so the rest of us pack up what we're doing, give the Good To Go message and split.

I left for work at 10 and was back home drinking a beer with the heavy metal cranked by 4.  What a lovely Good Friday.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #102609 on: March 29, 2013, 05:06:36 pm »

Solved it. Now to rebuild D&D Alchemy from the ground up in 45 minutes before I leave for FNM.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #102610 on: March 29, 2013, 05:13:30 pm »

I'm finally starting to believe this spring stuff, I walked my dog, and found out both the entire Rush discography and Mony Python's The Life of Brian are both on Youtube at the moment. I'm not even mad.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #102613 on: March 29, 2013, 06:09:27 pm »

Damn, those are good. Make a dwarf next.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #102614 on: March 29, 2013, 07:29:50 pm »

That... that thing they're sitting on. That... vaguely asymmetrical thing. It's beautiful ;_;

Boxes are neat, too. Particularly like the throwing star tops :P Or I guess flowers if you're being a boring old fuddy duddy. Which is to say they're retroactively ninja stars now and you're welcome. It looks like there's still space for a top on the one on the right. Katana? Or I guess one of the shorter ones or something more exotic, but still. Ninja themed origami boxes of awesome! 95% guarantee to not contain poison gas.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 6839 6840 [6841] 6842 6843 ... 13325